13

"aw, I can't believe you're turning 18 today" I say through the phone, pretending to wipe an imaginary tear, even though he can't see me.

Zayn is turning 18 today. I turned 18 a month ago. Even if he wasn't 18, he would always say he was.

He's throwing a birthday party tonight but he just invited Maya, Amelia, Liam, Niall and me. It's our usual group of friends.

Suddenly my room's door opens revealing my mom and dad.

"Louis" They say in a unison.

"I have to go bye." I sat to Zayn before hanging up the phone.

"I..... I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR"

They came and sat next to me on my bed and then they hugged me.

Okay, this is random.

"uhm, are you guys alright?" I say hugging them back.

"are you?" my dad asks me.

"oh sweetie, we know about Jordan. He's now free. So from now on, you can't go out without any one of us and you won't stay alone at home."

See, this is why i didn't tell even though I knew they'd find out sooner or later.

"but-"

"We were thinking of hiring someone who'd stay with you when we wouldn't be around."

My jaw dropped and my eyes widen in shock.

Are they serious??!!

"I'm fucking EIGHTEEN. I can take care of myself. I don't need a fucking babysitter." I yell at them.

"watch your mouth mister." my dad says getting up.

"bu-"

"sweetie it's for your safety only."

"but mom, Zayn is having a birthday party tonight at his house and I already said that I'll be there."

"will his parents be there?"

"yeah" I say crossing my fingers, hoping they'd let me go. His parents won't be there but whatever. "And his brother will be there too"

"Harry right? How is he? He is back in town?" dad asks.

"yes, he's fine and yes"

They look at each other for some seconds before my mom speaks again. "okay, you can go. But you'll be home by 10."

"but I'm having a sleepover at his house"

"fine" my mom says, tired of arguing.

They both got up from my bed and left my room, leaving my door open.

I hate it when they do that.

I get up and close the door so that I can start getting ready for Zayn's birthday party.

I wear a simple black hoodie with skinny jeans. I match it with some black adidas shoes. I put my phone is the back of my pocket.

I go downstairs and walk out of my house, towards my car. I get it the car and put the seatbelt on. Then I start driving.

***

"Hey bae" Zayn says hugging me as soon as i get in the house. I give him his gift.

"Hey bud!" Liam says. He is wearing a blue shirt with black jeans and Black boots. He has brown hair and brown eyes. We know each other from almost a year. He is one of my best mates.

"hi" I say as he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back.

"you can now let him go" Amelia says laughing. Liam lets me go.

"Hi Amelia" She is wearing a black off shoulder top and a white short with some black heels.

"hey"

I go to Zayn as he was standing in front of the mirror checking his hair.

"Is Harry going to be there?" I ask him and I could see my cheeks getting red in the mirror.

"uhm, no, he won't" he says a little disappointment and sad. "He has some work in the studio, he's working on some new music. (A/N HS3) I don't understand why he is working at night. I haven't seen him in a long and he couldn't even take a day off to celebrate my birthday with me!" he says, rolling his eyes and then he's looking at me. "wait- you're blushing! OMG you have a crush on him, don't you!? AW IT'S SO CUTE" he poses a little "wait- no EW!!"

We both giggle before joining the others.

"so since everyone is here, let's go" Amelia says.

"go where?" I ask with a little confusing in my voice because I am confused.

"oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. There's a party at the beach that is not too far from here, we are going there. Maya is waiting for us there" Zayn informs me.

Oh

"is it okay with you?" He asks me.

"yeah yeah, LET'S GO PARTY" I yell.

_______________________________________

you think any drama coming ahead?