9

As soon as we arrive, Harry and Paul (Harry's bodyguard) got lost in a crowd of teenage fingers screaming and some of them even crying!

Zayn and I put out towels on the sand. We were about to lay on them, under the sun when two girls showed up in front of us.

"Oh my God, hello" one of the girls say. She has long brown hair and green eyes.

"You are Louis, right?" The other girl says. She doesn't look like her friend- I think - at all. She has short blond curly hair and black eyes.

Zayn nodded and smiled at them.

"Can we take a picture with you please?" They both say in a unison holding their phone, smiling.

"Uhm yeah ofcourse" they hand Zayn their phones and get closer to me. They smile as he clicks pictures.

There are some other girls behind me. They say something to each other before they turn around and start leaving but then they turn around again and this time they're looking at me.

They stare at me for few seconds and I start to feel awkward.

"No it can't be him" one of them whispers to other. "He doesn't really look like him"

"But what if it's him"

I clear my throat, they look at each other, then at me, then at each other again.

"Are you the guy from Harry's music video?" They both say it together.

"Uhmm yeah" I say with a nod. They both start telling me how much they love the music video and start asking me few questions. After a few minutes the girls go and Zayn and I lay down on the sand.

I look around, the sun is out and the sky I bright. People come and go with a smile.

Two little boys were building a sand castle. They were so proud of what they have built but then one boy came running over it, destroying it. One of the boys was about the cry as the other started yelling.

It reminds me of the time when we were little, when Harry wasn't famous. He used to always mess with us when we were little and we were pretty close. But then he became famous and started going on tours and we didn't see each other till now.

My eyes fall on Harry. He is laughing loudly with his fans and taking pictures with them. He is so beautiful and I can't help but stare at him.

Then he looks directly at me and his smile becomes wider as he catches me staring at him.

He stares at me for some seconds before he takes a fan's phone and takes a picture with her.

I look at my left and my eyes fall on someone new. My vision became blurry and I could hardly breathe.  My heart started beating fast as I took in his appearance.

Jordan- my abusive ex boyfriend- looks the same as one year ago if not even more muscular.

But how- no he ... He was supposed to be in jail.

I look at my hands that were on my laps. Hopefully he won't see me or recognize m-

I feel a weird feeling, I look up and see Jordan staring at me, his black eyes staring right into my blue ones. His eyes widen and  a smirk firms on his face when he recognizes me.

Oh no

I try to look away from him but I couldn't as my eyes become even more blurry.

I hear Zayn telling me something but I couldn't hear what he's saying. All I couldhear is my heart beat. My heart starts to race and my hand starts to shake as he starts walking towards me.

________________________________________________

What do you think about Jordan?