24

We went to the hospital to do a check up. Nothing was broken and there were no serious injuries, just some bruises and a small cut on my upper arm.

Two policemen came too. They asked me questions about the kidnapping. I told them everything and then I was finally free to go home.

Harry and Niall brought me home. When Harry was sure I'd be fine and after that my parents thanked him, he left with Niall. He has some things to finish before he goes on tour again.

I talked with my parents about what happened for like an hour, before they got a call. Dad had to leave while mom stayed with me. She's currently downstairs while I'm sitting on my bed watching 'The Vampire Diaries' on Netflix.

I hear a knock on the door. "come in" I say as I close my laptop and put it next to me.

Zayn, Amelia, Liam and Maya enter my room. Zayn and Liam sit on my bed next to me and the girls sit on the small couch on my right.

"hey guys" I smile, happy to see them. "I've missed you"

"we missed you too" Zayn hugs me and soon after everyone comes and we all do a group hug.

"how have yo been?" Maya asks me.

"good. A little tired but I'm fine"

"you should see all the things you've missed. Niall got his head stuck in a tree." Amelia giggles.

"wait what?? How did that happen?! OMG" I laugh.

We talked for another hour.
I missed talking to them so much.

"well, you're tired and you kind of need to rest now, so, we're leaving."

"no, I'm fine. Stay." I look at them with my  best puppy eyes.

"it's time for the baby to go to sleep" Maya jokes while covering me with blanket.

"it's still 5PM"

None of them listen to me as they all get out.

I make myself comfortable before checking my phone to see if I got any new messages. I the  put my laptop on my lap ready to continue watching TVD before I hear a knock on the door.

"hey!"

I look up and make eye contact with a pair of green eyes. I smile immediately "hey"

Harry has bought me a bouquet of red and white roses. "I hope you like them." He says and sits down next to me. He then puts them on the tab;e next to the bed and hugs me.

"how are you feeling?" He asks me and ruffles my hair.

"I'm okay. Thank you for everything." I smile hugging him again. I kiss him on the cheek and then rest my head on his shoulder.

"no problem babe. I'd do it again if I had to. Well let's hope nothing bad would happen to you again though."

We don't say anything for a little while. I listen to his heartbeat and take his hand in mine.

"my hand looks so small next to yours. Your hand is literally covering mine." I say holding our intertwined hands up. "it's huge"

Harry looks at me with a smirk "that's what he said"

"oh shut up" I hit him on the chest as he laughs. I soon laugh too.

"I love your laugh.: He says touching mu nose with his.

"I love yours more"

"and you know what I love more? It's when I kiss you" He connects our lips together. I kiss him back immediately.

"Louis I'm back, I forgot my phone here. It's when we were half way home, then I realized I left it h-" I pull away and find Zayn looking at us.

He stares at us for a few seconds. That's awkward. I don't know.... I expect him to yell or be mad.

"Oh My God" He says after a few seconds of silence.

"well I ..... Can explain?"

"Oh My God AWW I KNEW IT" He claps his hands " You guys are so cute!! I ship Larry!!!!"

"What is Larry?"

"Niall came up with a ship name for you both. Harry and Louis together make Larry."

"I'll just take my phone and leave so you guys can have some privacy" He continues and winks at us and takes his phone before he turns around to leave.

Okay, I did not expect that. Not at all.

I look at Harry and we both laugh before he kissed me again.

***

Later today I get a text message from Zayn.

From Zayn:
hiiiiii it's friday so get ready because we're going to the moviesssssssssssssssss.

To Zayn:
okay! can't wait.

From Zayn:
tell harry to come too.

"who's that?" Harry says entering my room. He went to drink some H2O.

"your brother. We're going to watch a movie tonight." I get up and walk towards him "Get out please. I want to change."

"I could stay you know."

"nah, get out" I push him towards the door.

"fine!" He kisses my cheek and then get out.

I close the door and go to my closet. I decide to wear a grey tanktop with some black denims. I set my fringe and walk downstairs, into the living room. Harry is sitting there talking to my mom.

"ready to go?" He asks me, getting up. I nod my head for a yes.

"if you need anything hun, call me." my mom says.

"okay, I will. Bye mom." I hug her and walk out of the house with Harry.

***

When we arrive, they had already picked the movie and booked the tickets. We enter the happ and take our seats.

Harry sits on my right and Liam on my left. Zayn sits next to him and Amelia, Niall and Maya sit next to Zayn.

Currently we are in the middle of the movie scene. A scene 'a man slams a girl's head on the wall and kidnaps her' comes on, I freeze.

"you're hyperventilating, are you alright?" Harry asks me
I shake my head no.

"Let's get out if here." We get up to walk when I feel a hand on my wrist.

"What's wrong?" Zayn says looking at me with concern.

"He just needs some air. I'm going with him don't worry."

We walk out of the theater and I start to cry. Harry brings me a bottle of water. He stands in front of me so the people who walk by won't see me having a panic attack.  He hugs me and outs a hand on my cheek. He looks at me but doesn't say anything. He hugs me so tight that it makes me cry harder. He plays with my hair while I ruin his hoodie with my tears. He then whispers some sweet words into my ear which makes me calm down a little.

"I-i ruined you Hoodie, now there are my tears on it." I say and hide my face jn my hands.

"It's fine. I can still wash it." He pushes my hands away from my face and holds my face. That's when I look up at him and see how sad he is. He is almost tearing up.

"You want to go home?" He asks me and takes my hand in his. "I love you so much baby, it hurts to see you like this."

I just smile at Harry and hug him. How did I get so lucky!?

__________________________________________

Okay.... this is the second last chapter.

There will be one more chapter and that's it.....