14

Liam sat in the driver's seat and Zayn sits next to him on the passenger seat.

Amelia, Niall and I sit in the back seat.

Liam tells us to go ahead once we arrive, because he has to go find Maya.

There are people everywhere, some sitting in a group and drinking, some jogging on the sand, others dancing as there's music playing and some even swimming.

Liam comes with Maya as they're both holding drinks.

Liam sits between Zayn and Niall. Maya sits next to me.

"Having a good time?" Maya asks me giving em a drink.

"yeah I guess" I say before taking a sip.

"you're suck a cutie.." she chuckles and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

The following hour we drink and chat nonsense.

"LET'S GO DANCE" Zayn yells getting up and dragging Liam towards the dance floor. He wraps his arms around his neck and they start to dance.

Maybe he had too many drinks.

"wanna dance?" Maya asks me.

I nod getting up and she gets up too. Walking to wards the dancing floor, the alcohol I've consumed hit me with force and I fall almost landing on my butt but Maya puts her hand around my shoulders and catches me before I fall. "hun, you Okay?"

"yeah, I'm fine." I giggle.

We dance on songs like closer by The Chainsmokers, IDGAF by Dua lipa, Golden, Girls like you and a bunch of other songs.

"I'm gonna get another drink" Maya says before turning around and walking towards the table where drinks are kept.

I look around and find Niall dancing with Amelia but Zayn and Liam are nowhere to be seen.

The song Canyon Moon by Harry comes on and a strong pair of arms grab my hips, guiding me with dance. I don't need to look at that person to know it's Maya. I close my eyes and start dancing with her. My back is now touching hers and her grip loosens a bit.

I dance as I rest my head on her shoulder. Her hands slip up my sides, sending shivers all over my skin. She grabs my arms up to hook them behind her neck. But it doesn't feel like it's Maya's doings but I don't really care.

Before the song ends, I feel the need to know who I'm dancing with. I turn around and.....

"Harry?"

____________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday!

How do you like my new cover?