5

"Hey boobear, we just landed at the airport. I'll talk to you once we reach the hotel."

I read the text my mom sent me and put my phone in my jeans' back pocket.

I hear the door bell, I quickly check myself in the mirror before opening the door.

Once I open the door, I see Blake leaning on the door frame. I notice a smirk on his face as he checks me out.

"You look great" he says, his eyes meeting mine.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." I compliment with a smile before getting out of the house.

As we start walking towards his car, he puts an arm around my waist.

"Where are we going?" I ask once he starts driving.

"At my friend's party. Steven, I don't think you know him."

I nod as he turns the radio on.

***

"Woah, this house is huge" I say getting out of the car. Blake does the same and we start walking towards the part house, with his hand on my waist.

The sound of music is pretty loud and the teenagers there are already drunk and making out with each other.

"I'll go get us drinks" Blake says as soon as we enter the house.

"I don't drink"

"Oh, c'mon babe, don't be a buzzkill. What's the advantage of going to the party if you are not getting drunk!?"

I ignore his question and look at my feel.

"Fine, I'll go get the drink, I'll be back soon"

I nod and look around as I realise that anyone here is not familiar to me.

I've been standing like an idiot here, all alone in this large crowd, for 20 mins. I don't know where Blake is.

I decide to go and search for him. I start walking and suddenly a hand wraps around my wrist, pulling me down and I end up falling on someone's  lap.

"Hey hot stuff" He says, running his hand through his hair.

I get up from his lap and sit on the couch, next to him....

"Yeah, I actually came here with Blake but I don't know where he is" I say while playing with my fingers.

I feel uncomfortable.

I could see Steven looking at something in the crowd of people. I start looking where he is looking and my eyes go wide, showing an emotion of hurt as I see Blake flirting with another guy.

Okay.... this is embarrassing.

I hear people cheering, Steven gets up and takes my hand, pulling me up as well. He then drags me to where all the noises are coming from.

"Louis, where were you?? I searched for you everywhere!" I hear Blake saying from behind me. I roll my eyes and turn around so that I'm facing him.

Does he really think that I'm stupid!

He takes my hand and pulls me further in the large crowd. Now we are in the middle, all eyes on us.

My eyes widen as I see whats there on the table.

Blake is standing next to me, his hand wrapped around my waist but all I could see is what's on the table and I could feel my blood becoming colder.

"Try it babe" Blake says, pointing to the weed on the table "it will make you feel amazing"

Everyone around us started cheering and calling my name "Louis! Louis!"

I need to get out of here.
"I-I need to use the bathroom" I say running away from the crowd and towards the bathroom that is right next to the kitchen.

I enter the bathroom and lock the door so no one could get it. I look in the mirror and I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

After a few minutes, I open the door and get out. I start walking towards the front door and out of the house.

I lean against a car and decide to call Zayn, hopping he would answer at a time like this.

I call him several times but he didn't answer, so, I'm guessing he is sleeping.

I take a deep breath and call the last person I could probably count on.

Harry.

The phone rings several times and I'm about to end the call when I hear a voice from the other line and it's like he just woke up, "Louis? Is everything alright?"

__________________________________________

I like drama.