2

"Well, you can pull this off" Zayn says holding a green Adidas hoodie.

I sigh and take it from his hands before putting on my TOMS and walking towards the bathroom.

After changing my clothes, I walk out of the bathroom, to only see Zayn standing in front of the mirror setting his hair, wearing a black leather jacket with black denim and black vans. All black.

"Some people already started to arrive, let's go downstairs." He says and i nod following him.

We enter the living room, and  people were already here, most of them being famous, obviously (A/N ObViOuSlY)

I try not to freak out and start fanboying. There's Lizzo, Mabel, Adele, Shawn Mendes, Camilla Cabello, Jeffery, Mitch and some other Harry's friends.

"woah" was all that came out of my mouth.

"That's the privilege of having a famous brother"

I look around but Harry is nowhere to be seen. I wonder where he is.

Zayn leads us to the table where drinks are kept. He takes a red cup and starts pouring his drink. I don't drink so i don't take the cup.

He was about to drink from his cup when a hand takes it from him.

"No drinks for you" Harry says putting the cup on the table.

"Harry I'm already 18, you have to accept that I like to party and drink." Zayn says taking the cup and drinking from it.

"whatever" Harry mutters before moving his gaze from Zayn to me "are you 18 as well?"

"well yeah!"

Zayn goes somewhere leaving me alone with Harry. Great.

"My brother told me about your passion for acting, and next week my crew and I are gonna start filing a music video for a new song and I was wondering if you'd like to audition for the role of the boy in it" Harry says scratching the back of his neck.

"REALLY ??" I shout Making some of the heads turn in our direction and Harry starts to laugh, "sorry" i whisper "I would love to" I say in a lower voice.

"Good, Jeff is right here, I'm gonna go and talk to him" Harry says before he turns around and walks towards Jeffery's direction, leaving me alone.

I go outside trying to search for Zayn . I step on the edge of the pool watching almost everyone jumping in it, hoping i could find Zayn.

Just as i was about to turn around and walk back inside, someone jumps from behind me and i could feel two hands touching my shoulders "boo"

I fall in the water out of surprise. I wipe my eyes and look up to see Harry standing at the edge of the pool.

"oh shit I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you fall in the pool." He says and kneels down holding his hand out.

I smile grabbing his hand before i yank it pulling him into the pool.

He takes his shirt off and brushes his hand through his hair. I blush at his nearness.

"you're cute when you blush" He says putting his hand over my rosy cheek.

"Heyy, he's my bestfriend so keep your hands for yourself" a familiar voice says from behind. I turn around to see Zayn standing with his arms crossed.

"I mean i could but why would I want to" Harry says wrapping his arms around me.

"Did you just quote Selena Gomez?" I ask him shrugging his hands off my shoulders.

"Maybe" he says while getting out of the waters. but before he goes inside the house, he turns around and winks at me.

"How did you end up in the pool?" Zayn says holding his hand out "Never mind, come with me so that i could give you a towel and something else to wear."

_______________________________________

Heyy

sorry if this chapter was kind of boring...

its just a filler ;P

And... Harry is openly gay.