17

I've been sitting on the floor crying for a few seconds but it feels like hours. I feel nothing. I can't breathe, my head hurts, everything hurts.

"Louis?" I hear a familiar voice while knocking the front door. "Did you forget to lock the front door? Anyways, Liam wanted to come as well b-"

I try lifting my head, but a pain shit through my neck.

"OH MY GOD LOUIS" Zayn screams and runs towards me. He sits down next to me and gives me a hug.

And then Niall came running behind Zayn and before I know it, both of then are around me.

"Why is your shirt ripped?"

I didn't even notice that my shirt was ripped.

I could hear them talking, but it's all blurry. Niall lofts me up and sits on the bed with me on his lap. I burry my face in his chest and he wraps his arms around me protectively.

"Lou, what happened?" Niall asks me in a low voice.

I look down, my hair over my face, hiding it.

Zayn gets on his knees so now he is facing me.

"What's wrong Louis? What's wrong?" He looks me in the eye and I can see worry and concern in his eyes.

Actually I can see worry and concern in both of their eyes.

I open my moth to say something but nothing comes out. Instead a tear rolls down my cheek.

Jordan tried to rape me.

I want to talk, I want to tell them everything, I trust them. But I can't.

"If you tell anyone about what happened, I'll come after you and hurt you. I promise you darling."

"There's blood on your head" Niall says and zayn hands him a tissue. He then wipes the blood with it.

I feel sleepy and tired and my vision becomes blurry. I close my eyes, falling asleep in Niall's arms.

***

I wake up in my bed. Zayn is sleeping next to me and there's not sight of Niall.

I wonder where's he.

I check the time and it's two in the morning. I try to fall asleep again but I can't. I grtmuo and walk downstairs towards the kitchen.

I find Niall standing in the middle of the kitchen, drinking water.

"You also can't sleep?" Niall asks me and I nod.

I drink a full glass of water. I look up to see him staring at me.

He walks toward me and he keeps walking until we're only inches apart.

"Louis do you trust me?"

I stay silent for a second. I do trust him. Right?

"uhmm yes, I do"

"Then tell me what happened"

"I-I .... I cant" I whisper.

"I can help you. Just know that you don't have to do this alone. We are all here for you" he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. "I promise I will never let you down."

"I know"

I hug him and a tear rolls down my cheek.

__________________________________________

Oops.....
What do you think will happen next?

I just like the collage.... it isn't related to the chap....