21

"It's going to be so fun!!!!!!!" Zayn says getting out of the car.

"you mean it;s going to be so scary" I say closing the car door.

"scar?? You call that..." He points at the house "scary?? Hah!" He chuckles.

"C'mon don't be a baby" Harry says holding my hand and leading me towards the house.

Once we enter, I notice spiders and some blood on the walls. We go over a little desk where we can buy tickets.

"hel-" I begin to say but someone cuts me off.

"holy shit you're Harry Styles. Oh My God, can I take a picture with you please??" The girl says as Harry chuckles nodding his head saying yes.

He takes her phone and clicks a picture.

"so.... 3 tickets?" the girl asks.

"yes please." Zayn says.

I take my money out of my wallet and hand it to the girl but before she can take  it Harry speaks.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"um paying for my ticket?"

"You're funny, you really think that I'd let you pay?? He hands the girl money.

"but-"

"I was going to pay for mine and Zayn's so one more ticket won't make any difference.

We take the tickets and walk towards the door. The room's all black and as soon as we step in many sounds of crying and screaming burst into my ear.

We walk more into the room and then we find another door. Harry opens it. As we step in I notice that there's a baby's bed with some creepy dolls in it/ Some eyes without an eye or a leg or a head and there's some weird music playing in the background.

I feel some liquid fall on my forehead. I look up and see scream when I see a doll who looks like a small baby hung on the ceiling all covered up in blood.

I head Zayn scream too, he probably saw the doll. I bury my face in Harry's shoulder.

"hey relax" He says wrapping his arms around both mine and Zayn's shoulders. "it's just fake blood."

I stare at him for seconds.

"what?"

"you act all cool and shit, but I know deep down that you are more scared than us." I say, glaring at him.

"you're something else." He lets out a laugh.

***

"Louis, it's over, we're out of the house. You can let go of my arm now." Harry laughs.

I pen my eyes and see that we're actually really out.  I'm gripping onto Harry's arm like a baby afraid of losing his parents. I let out a sigh and let go of his arm.

"I'm never going into that thing ever again."

"Oh come one, it was amazing." Zayn says.

"you were screaming the whole time."

"what's the fun about it if you don't scream??"

Harry takes his  keys out of his jeans pocket as we go out.

"you guys stay here. I'm going to get the car." He says and walks away.

Zayn and I start to talk about nonsense and laugh.

"damn I need to pee so bad. Could you stay over here and wait for Harry alone?"

I hesitate a little but then nod y head muttering a little 'yes'. I have a bad feeling about staying alone here in the night.

Probably cause I just came out of that haunted house.

Zayn walks back into the house. As I wait for him, I feel someone or something watching me. I turn around but find no one. I take my phone out and notice that its 10 PM already.

Suddenly a loud sound rings in my ears and I feel a strong sensation of pain in the back of my head before everything goes black.

___________________________________

 what do you think happened?