6

"Louis, is everything okay?"

"I know it's late but Harry can you please come and pick me up? Please?" I say ans I shiver as the cold air hits my skin.

"Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm at a party, and there's Blake, he..... can you come please? I need to get out of here and I don't have my car. Only if it's okay with yo-"

"I'm on my way, text me your location." He says and hangs up the phone.

I text him my location and look up to see Blake walking towards me.

"Louis? Where did you go? Come inside, it's cold here." He says getting closer to me.

I take a step back to make more space between us but my back hits the car.

Oh. Fuck.

"No, I'm fine here I...." I stop when he wraps his hand around my wrist "i-i'm going home anyway" I try to move my hand away from his grip, but his grip tightens me.

"You're not going anywhere." His tone was harsh, just like his grip.

"Let go, you're hurting me" I say trying to yank from his hold but it gets stronger.

He looks me right in the eyes "you already embarrassed  me in front of my friends so go back insi-"

"He said to let go asshole" a familiar voice shouts behind from us.

I turn to see Harry but Blake keeps staring at me. Harry starts walking towards us until he's standing right in front of Blake.

Blake looks at me, then at Harry before he lets go of mu wrist. He raises hand in air and looks at me mouthing something but it was too dark for me to see what he was saying. He then turns around and walk inside the house.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks me as I rub my now bruised wrist.

"Yeah.... I'm fine" I say sliding in the passenger seat of Harry's Jeep.

He drives in silence and it was awkward.

"What did he do? Did he hurt you?" Harry says breaking the silence.

"N-no he didnt" I stutter looking out of the window.

Harry looks at me , not convinced by my answer.

"No, I really am fine."

"Louis, don't lie to me" He says, his grip tightening on the wheel.

"Why does it matter to you?"

He stays quiet for a minute and then speaks,

"Because I care about you Louis. Alot."

The car ride was silent till we arrived at my house.

"Ummm my parents aren't home and I don't want to stay alone after what happened so.... can you stay with me tonight?"

"Sure" He says with a dimpled smile.

We both get out of the car and get in the house.

"I'll sleep in the guest room" Harry says as we walk upstairs. I nod and show him where the room is and then I go to my room.

As I lay on my bed I remember something. I get up and walk towards the guest room.

"Harry-" I open the door but I stop when I see Harry shirtless and his back facing me.

"Uhh?" He mumbles turning around and he starts walking towards me. I'm still, standing at the room's door so he stands in front of me and leans against the door frame.

"Thank you for helping me tonight." I say, trying my hardest not to loo, at his bare torso.

"Anytime" He says before he leans forward as if he was about to kiss him.

"Can you hear that?"  I ask him and I could see the confusion on his face.

"Hear what?" He says, his eyebrows frowning.

"It's my beautiful soft, warm bed calling my name. I must go and see what he wants. Good night." I say and Harry starts laughing.

"Alright, night."

I go to my room, I close the door and lay on my bed closing my eyes and soon I fall asleep.

____________________________________

They should have kissed....