19

Its Saturday, I've done all my homework and currently I'm laying on my bed going through instagram.

As I like some of the pictures of my friends, I come across a picture of Harry and I. It's from Zayn's birthday party. In the picture, Harry had his hands wrapped around my waist and he was facing my back. My hands were wrapped around his neck and his lips were so close to my ear. But thank God my hair were hiding my face.

I go through the comment section and laugh as I see everyone freaking out. It's cute. I dont blame them though, I'd freak out too.

But then my smile turns into a frown.

"Tf he's too ugly. Omg styles you could do so much better"

What?? How am I supposed to be ugly?? Haha you cant even see my face!

"She's a bitch I hate her."

"OMG just stop hating on the poor boy. You don't don't know him. Stop being so childish. I'm sure he's a sweetheart."

This co,ment bought my smile back.

I place my phone down and decide to go downstairs to get some liquid inside me.

"He boobear" my mom says as soon as I enter kitchen.

"Louis, you didn't tell us anything about Harry being in doncaster?" My dad asks and then takes aside from his drunk.

"Uhm yeah soo??"

"Why don't you invite him and Zayn for dinner tonight?" My mom says " we haven't seen them in forever"

"Um okay mom, I'll ask thsm" I say before turning around and start walking out of the kitchen.

"Oh and honey, invite Anne and Teoy too" my dad says. I look at him and nod before I turn around again and walk upstairs, towards my room.

I take my phone and hesitate if I should call Harry or not. So many thoughts run through my head but I clear them out and call him.

He answers at the second ring.

"Hey ,unfinished, what's up?"

"Hey, my mom.... She was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner tonight..." I close my eyes waiting for his answer.

"Just me?! Why y-"

ugh I knew this was a bad idea.

"No! With Zayn and your parents."

"Oh okay" He says silently "see you tonight"

"See ya bye" I hang up the phone.

***

I decide to wear white pants with a blue Hoodia. I make my hair into a fringe.

I hear the doorbell ring and someone opens it. I guess it's my mom who opened it.

"Oh hi Harrh, it's good to see you again. You're all grown up now" I hear my mom say.

"Thanks Mrs. Tomlinson" Harry says.

I guess they shaked hands.

"Hey Jay, where's Louis?" I hear Zayn say.

I open my mouth to say that I'm coming out but my dad beats me to it.

"He's in his room, I don't know why he's taking so long to get ready though. He never takes that long."

GEE THANKS DAD

I go downstairs and stand next to my mom.

Harry steps closer to me and whispers in my ear while no one is paying attention "you look breathtakingly beautiful tonight"

I blush at that "you don't look bad yourself"

***

Everyone is niw sitting at the table. Mom has prepared so many things. There is pasta and pizza and so many other things...

Mom is sitting next to dad and on his left while Anne and Troy are sitting in front of them. Zayn is sitting next to Troy and I'm sitting between Zayn and Harry.

As I eat I feel a hand on my thigh and I almost choke on my drink. I look at the hand and it's Harry's.

I try to continue eating ignoring the fact that he is rubbing my thigh and drawing circles with his fingers.

I take his hand and interwine our fingers. I look up at him and he was smiling. I smile back at him. He looks at everyone else and when he notices that no one is paying attention to us, he holds our intertwined hands up and kisses my hand.

________________________________

Spoiler:
You're going to enjoy the next chapter.