3

The week passed really fast. I auditioned for the role of the boy in the music video and i got it. YASS

Currently Harry, Jeffery, me and Harry's crew are in the middle of a city where we are going to film few scenes.

I start playing with my fingers, I'm a lil-bit nervous. I still take drama courses but i have never done anything like this before. It will be shown on TV, Youtube and almost everywhere on social media and the thought of this makes me nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asks me.

"yeah, a little" i say while looking at him "actually a lot"

Harry takes my hand and squeezes it a little "It's fine don't worry, if you don't feel nervous then it means either something is wrong or you don't care."

I smile at him, feeling less nervous as he's still holding my hand.

"So you, Louis would be standing at the top of the stairs, staring at the stars. Harry you will quietly run to the top of the stairs and grab Louis from behind, spinning him and then you both start to dance a little."

We do as we are told. I am standing at the top of the stairs and Harry runs reaching till me.

Once he has reached, he wraps his arms around my torso and picks me up and then starts spinning me. I laugh enjoying the moment.

Then he puts me down and we start to dance a little. Its hard to keep a straight face as Harry sucks at dancing.

Not that i know a lot but still, he is worse.

We stare at each other's eyes, the color of his eyes the brightest i have ever seen, i think anyone could get lost in them.

"And cut" says the producer.

Harry takes a few steps back to make a little space between us. I am fine with it. Yeah I am...

Now we have entered a café where we are going to pretend that we are talking and laughing and holding hands.

Then there was a scene where we were supposed to pretend to scream and laugh at the edge of the cliff. It was the funnies thing i have ever done in my life.

"Great guys! Now is the kissing scene. Just make it look real." The produces speaks.

Oh no!

Harry never told me about this.

I turn around so I'm facing Harry now. He places his hands around my waist, bringing me closer. He leans towards my ears and whispers, "are you okay with that?"

"um- yeah" I whisper back and i couldn't help but look at his soft pink lips.

He gets even more closer, putting his hands on my head before he connects our lips. I close my eyes and put my hands on his chest.

After a few seconds, we both pull away and I can notice Harry smirking at me.

***

Harry offers me a drive back to my home. The ride was pretty silent and kind of awkward.

Harry stops infront of my house.

"Louis you were fantastic." Harry says breaking the silence and i look at him in a complete shock.

"I-I mean your acting skills were fantastic. You're really good at it." He says while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh, thank you" i say smiling before getting out of the car and start walking towards my house.

I open the door and I see my parents in the living room. They sometimes travel for work but we always keep in contact when they're out of the town.

I enter my room and lay in bed and the only thought running inside my head is

How am I going to tell Zayn that i kissed his brother!?

_________________________________

Ziam or Ziall?