Chapter 8- Drama Queen

(A/n: Sorry for a bit of a late upload. I've just been a bit lazy and tired. Also have been just playing games with friends. But here is the chapter and hopefully you enjoy this chapter. Also be glad I decided not title chapter "Boss Baby".)

It was Friday, the end of the week was here but that still didn't excuse you from work. When you walked out of the apartment this time you were greeted to the sight of Seraphine and Irelia trying to force Sett to drink coffee.

Sett: "This stuff is so gross! How can you drink that!"

Seraphine: "Well we do put sugar and cream in it that way it's not bitter."

Irelia: "I prefer my dark with hardly any sugar."

You walk into the kitchen past them and pour yourself a cup.

You: "I usually like mine with some cream and sugar."

Sett: "I can't believe you guys. I get plenty of energy from a bang or monster."

Irelia: "Those will kill you darling. I see how many you drink a week. This is a healthier and better alternative."

Seraphine: "Come on! Just try it! Here's some cream and sugar!"

Sett then took the cup and added some sugar and some cream. You watched as he took on sip and tilted his head.

Sett: "It's not that bad..."

Irelia: "See I told you, you big baby."

You had an idea and went to one of the cabinets and pulled out a small plastic container. You then placed it in front of Sett. He then picked it up and read it out.

Sett: "Guacamole Gamer Fart 9000? (Y/n)? What the hell is this?"

You: "Gamer Supps. If coffee isn't your deal and you still want fruity energy drinks try this."

Sett: "So it's like any other energy drink?"

You: "Yup, I got it to try but you can have some as well."

Sett: "Thanks man. I'll see if I like it."

You: "No problem, now if you excuse me. I have to go to work."

Sett: "It's not really work, if you're just taking care of your future kids."

You: "I see Jinx can't keep her mouth shut."

Seraphine: "Actually, I told them since it was such a weird question for you to ask."

You: "Fair enough, just curious. I do care for those kids dearly. Just as I do for any kid that enters my room."

Irelia: "I'm expecting a wedding invite, yes?"

Sett: "I'm the best man?"

Seraphine: "Oh! Oh! Can I sing at your wedding?!"

You: "I can't believe all of you. I'll see you all later!"

Seraphine: "Bye buddy!

Sett: "Catch you later dude!"

Irelia: "Have fun! Drive safe!"

You got ready for work and then you headed off. Routine was usual. Arrive, put away backpack, put on apron, set up room, greet kids and parents. As you were finished setting up the room you felt something run into your leg.

Ina: "Up! Up!"

You: "Good morning to you too Ina."

You smiled and picked her up and walked to the door.

Ina: "Good morning!"

You see KDA and the rest of the girls.

You: "Good Morning! You're all here a bit early."