Chapter 16- The Ninja's birthday

(A/n: Hello everyone! I'm glad to be back and writing! I had a great vacation into the west and seeing the desert and national parks in them! I'm pretty sure I saw the arch from that default Wattpad profile picture but I'm not sure. I have noticed that the book has gotten over 50k+ views so thank you very much for that! I hope you continue to enjoy this book and this chapter!)

A couple of days have passed since your last meeting with KDA and the children. In the past two days Seraphine had met up with KDA and their manager to ensure her permanent place in the group. In that time you were also helping her pack her stuff for when she moved in this Wednesday. But you would worry about that tomorrow. For you had a birthday party to attend.

Seraphine: "You ready bestie?"

You: "As ready as I can be. How do I look?"

You were wearing a simple button up shirt that wasn't tucked in and a pair of jeans.

Seraphine: "You look quite nice! Come on, let's go pick up your family!"

You: "Let's!"

You got into Seraphine's car and went over to pick up your mom and sister. They both got into the car and noticed they had several bags and wrapped gifts.

You: "What are those?"

Syndra: "Gifts! You didn't expect us to show up without gifts did you?"

You: "Oh... Gifts..."

Sejuani: "You didn't buy any did you?"

You: "I just kinda thought that... I didn't really have time... I got stabbed!"

Syndra: "Play the victim all you want. You had two days to figure something out."

You: "Great... I hope Ina won't be upset that I didn't get her anything."

You soon arrived at their mansion and you parked out in front again and you walked up to the gate. You see two guards standing there checking invitations.

Guard#1: "Do you have an invitation?"

You: "Uh, I'm the daycare worker and she's the newest member of KDA?"

The guard holds up their finger to their earpiece and nods to the other one.

Guard#2: "You're clear to come in, enjoy your time."

You walked up to the mansion and you saw the door was open. You walked in and saw the place was decorated with streamers, balloons, pictures of Ina, and a big Happy Birthday sign. You also saw a lot of kids from the daycare running around and playing. Actually it was your whole group from the daycare and a few extras you've seen from other groups.

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)!!!"

There you saw the birthday girl run up to you and hug your leg. You patted her head and got low to her level. She hugged you and you hugged her.

You: "Happy birthday Ina."

Ina: "Thank you Mr.(Y/n)! Now let's go play!"

Akali: "Hold on there little rascal."

You look up to see Akali standing above you and smiling. She picks up Ina and you stand to greet her.

Akali: "Thank you for coming."

You: "Of course, I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

Akali blushed a bit and smiled. Soon Seraphine and your family walked over.

Seraphine: "Happy birthday Ina!"

Syndra: "Happy birthday little one!"

Sejuani: "Happy birthday *Grandchild*."