A/N: 100k Q and A

Wow... 100k, I never thought in the short span of writing on Wattpad that I'd achieve that. So thank you to all of you who loved my stories and this one in particular. I'm glad that this book could gain the traction and attention it could. Thank you all of you honestly, I love this book a lot and writing it for you is something I do take pride and joy in. 

I am a man of my word so this is a question and answer. I'll only be answering question I'm comfortable with and repeat questions won't be answered.  So post your questions in the comments, I'll post them below this text with the answer to them. 

allonsy100 Q: What have you planned for Kayle and Morgana? 

A: Not sure yet, it's still in the air at the moment. I introduced them purely to add tension for KDA and have them challenge an outside force then among themselves.

Shicmu9n Q: Will you make another book where we fell in love with member (Aside from Ahri book)?

A: Not sure yet. Maybe but right now I kinda got my plate full.

lapplan Q: Why did you start writing stories?

A: Fun fact, I used to write fanfics a long time ago! Back in middle school, and a bit into highschool. I used to write on Deviant and Wattpad, mostly RWBY male reader inserts. Then I got over it and deleted all the cringe once I graduated high school.  Also in highschool I took a creative writing class so I hated all my fanfic work for my original works. So thanks to this pandemic and just being stuck at home. I got Wattpad again just to read. Then I fell down this KDA rabbit hole and said to myself. "Man, I probably could write a story about this kinda stuff right?" So I did and thus was born "Pilot, KDA Report". And that's how I fell back into the rabbit hole of fanfic writing. 

_letmebehappy_ Q: What are your thoughts on helicopters?

A: I like helicopters! Especially military ones! I'm a big war history and gun buff. So I like knowing stuff like that. It's something I enjoy as another small hobby.

Kazuki_Red Q: If you're planning on writing another book, what would it be? If you're planning one, can I recommend something?

A: I'm not sure, no other interesting plots lines have popped into my head recently. I don't really take request but I am willing to hear you out and take it into consideration!

LordGhostTurkey Q: What told you to make it a daycare specific book?

A: Thank you for the congrats friend! It wasn't going to originally be daycare specific! I had several other plots lined up! This one was just favored by the audience of Pilot, KDA Report when I did a poll. The other plots were KDA as children x Teacher Male reader. KDA parents and children X Teacher Male reader. Single father male reader X KDA as Children. 

HitenJoshi7 Q: Your inspiration for writing books?

A: Honestly my inspiration is. My love of writing, the kind of things I'm writing, and the positive reaction I get when all of you read my stuff. 

IvanBullock Q: When will I be happy? What drives you to write these stories?

A: I felt that mate, perhaps sooner than later, just have hope and faith in the world around you. What drives me it my love of writing I've had it since middle school and it's only been fueled since then. Also I love it when people enjoy my work no matter what kind it is. It brings me as much joy as it can. 

chubzdamonky420 Q: Tenders or nuggets?

A: Hard choice because I love them both. But for a definitive answer, nuggs.

flormpus Q: What are your life goals? Have you started a 401K yet? 

A: I'm actually trying to enlist in the Air Force! It's been a dream of mine since I was a kid in middle school. But that doesn't work out I'll either try to join another branch or just become a National Park ranger! No I have not. No clue how to!

MJGaminz Q: Who is your favorite K/DA character?

A: Personally for me, my favorites go as is: Ahri, Kai'sa, Evelynn, Akali

rezaadriananshori Q: Will there be any book that about we, as Main Character be a Military Pilot? Like in Ace Combat Series?

A: Maybe! I've thought of maybe militaristic plots but nothing concrete at the moment. The closest we have so far is Pilot, KDA Report. I'm also thinking something along the lines of Halo maybe! 

DestroyerSans Q: Are you playing MOBA game?

A: No I am not! I don't think I ever will touch that genre of game for the life of me. I play mostly FPS and Third person shooters. Or the occasional RPG games. Only Battle Royale game I play is Apex Legends. 

SikeUThought0 Q: Did you like the new show Arcane? And if your schedule is not busy after this, could you make a fic for Fiora from League of Legends?

A: I have yet to watch Arcane! I've been meaning to as well since everyone says it's pretty good! I will take it into consideration when I can open up to write some more books!

BetaStilter Q: Will this book still focus on happy honey genre? Are you making this book in a happy ever after with out MC having a harem?

A: I'm trying my best to stay on the wholesome and family oriented side of writing and not delving too deep beyond that for this book. As for the second question, I am not at liberty to say since I don't want to give out too much information towards the plot. Like why say the ending when that would kill the purpose of reading the story to find out anyway?