Chapter 30- No S'More Please

(Okay you schmucks have waited enough. Here's a real chapter. Sadly not the Lake chapter but that'll be next chapter since I decided to pack this one full of content. So yeah you still gotta wait for that though. Sorry but not sorry. With that said enjoy the chapter.)

You just walked back to the group and sat next to Ahri.

Ahri: "Who was it?"

You: "I don't know... But they said they knew Eve."

Ahri: "Oh? Can I see the number?"

You handed the phone to Ahri and she looked at the number. She looked a bit surprised.

Ahri: "Umm what did they want from you?"

You: "I don't know, they were really weird and cryptic. Said they wanted to meet up when I got back. Said to stay away from Eve."

Ahri's expression shifted and went and blocked the number.

Ahri: "If anyone else comes to you like that you tell us okay?"

You: "Uh, okay yeah."

She handed you back your phone. As you sat next to her and watched the fire dance. Garen was trying to drink Rell under the table. Lillia, Lux, and mini KDA were roasting marshmallows. The rest were just talking as Seraphine was still playing the guitar.

Ahri: "I heard Evelynn told you her story..."

You: "Oh yeah. You were all married once right? The portraits in the stairwell. Was he a doctor?"

Ahri: "Yeah, some kind of fox vastayan specialist..."

You: "He cheated on you too?"

Ahri: "More or less... But it's not just that too. He got into a car accident with the girl too. That's how I found out."

You: "Oh, what happened then?"

Ahri: "The irony is that he died in that car crash... The girl... She got to live and ran off and disappeared. A double whammy when I got the phone call."

You: "Oh, Ahri I'm sorry."

Ahri scooted into your lap and rested her head on your chest.

Ahri: "If it wasn't for your warm and calming ability I'd be balling my eyes out right now."

You: "Well I don't do it for nothing. I'm sorry that's happened to you and Mai."

Ahri: "It's fine now, the only thing I can do now is be there for Mai."

You: "You don't gotta do it alone you know. I'm here now as well."

Ahri: "Well aren't you just charming. Thank you (Y/n)."

Ahri closed the distance between her lips and yours. You suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around your neck.

Evelynn: "Come now Ahri, you have to share dessert with the rest of us."

Ahri: "Sorry, I just wanted some alone time with him. You three hog him most of the time."

Evelynn: "Fair enough, but it's only fair that the oldest gets the first slice."

Ahri: "Hey! You're not that much older than me!"

Evelynn: "Darling I'm a demon, I'm quite old."

You saw Kai'sa walk over with Akali and she sat on your right.

Kai'sa: "How's your shoulder?"

You: "It's doing okay, should be better by the end of the week. But I probably can't do anything too serious again."