Shorts: Driver's Ed

(Hi! Just because this story is over! Doesn't mean I'm done with it! Here are some shorts I thought of and will be writing them when I think about them! Enjoy the short!)

Driving lessons

The girls were about the age in high school where they should start driving. You were taught by your mom and sister. So why couldn't you teach your daughters? Ahri and Kai'sa wanted to pay for driving school. But you said you'd teach them all they should know. You were going to use your car since you didn't want to get into an accident in one of Eve's expensive ones. First up was Mai.

You: "Okay seat belt on. Then check your mirrors and blind spots. Then turn on the car."

Mai: "Okay... Done."

You heard the car's engine start and you smiled.

You: "Good job! Alright now set the car in drive and we'll do a few laps around the neighborhood."

Mai: "Okay here we go."

Mai stepped on the gas pedal and she was going pretty decent speed and was turning the wheel correctly. You did a couple of laps while telling her about the safety and laws around cars. You then parked back at the mansion.

You: "Good job kiddo! You did great on your first day!"

Mai: "Thanks, dad!"

Next was Leah.

Leah was a bit nervous but when she started driving a bit she got the hang of it.

Leah: "Huh, this isn't so bad after all."

You: No it's not. You're doing a great job sweetie."

Next thing you knew there was a squirrel on the road.

You: "Woah! Squirrel!"

Leah stepped on the brakes and the car came to a screeching halt. The squirrel looked at both of you and just ran off. You looked at Leah and she was wide-eyed and gripping the wheel.

You: "You good?"

Leah: "Can we go home now?"

You: "Yeah let's go home."

Next was Deanna.

You: "Okay so first you want to-"

Deanna didn't even listen to you and just started driving around the neighborhood

You: "Woah, that was fast."

Deanna: "I've watched enough of you and mother. I am practically a natural."

You: "Well you sure do have your mother's grace."

She did a couple of laps and parked perfectly back at the mansion.

You: "Wow, I'm quite impressed Deanna."

Deanna: "Thank you, father."

She gave you a smug smile and exited the car walking back into the house.

Finally came Ina. Oh boy.

You: "Okay so first you should."

Ina: "Let's go!"

She stepped on the gas and sped you out of the driveway and into the neighborhood.

You: "Watch the curb! The fire hydrant! The tree! The neighbor and their dog! The squirrel again!"

She zipped and zoomed around the neighborhood until you got back to the mansion. You were holding on to anything that wasn't moving.

Ina: "So how did I do pops?!"

You: "Maybe we should put you, girls, in driver's ed..."

You exited the car and went back into the mansion where the rest were.

Ahri: "Soooooo, how did it go?"

You: "The girls were great, except for Ina... We might be getting a call from the neighbors soon about that."

Akali: "Sounds about right. Just like my first time driving."

Kai'sa: "Akali, you got your license suspended once."

Akali: "It was only once! I thought they were suggestions!"

Ahri: "They're traffic lights!"

You: "Yeah, well I think it's just best if we just send them to driver's ed."

KDA: "Fair enough."

You: "Thank you."