Chapter 29- The Lake (+18!!! NSFW)

(Here you go! Enjoy the chapter!)

You: "We are here at a lake!"

Mini KDA and KDA: "Time to swim!"

Rell: "Me, Lillia, Garen, and Lux will be over here for no reason too not disturb you!"

You: "Okay guys have fun!"

You turn to see KDA in their sexy swimsuits. 

You: "Oh! You all look so beautiful!"

Mini KDA: "We are going to go swimming while the mommies and daddy play together."

Seraphine: "Wait for me!"

Mini KDA runs off into the water with no parental supervision as Seraphine chases them. While you are distracted by KDA's bodies. 

Ahri: "(Y/n) can you put some sunscreen on my back?"

Akali: "Me too?"

Kai'sa: "Me as well?"

Evelynn: "Smother it all over my breasts."

You: "Sure! I'm oblivious to all sexual advances and thus shy about it!"

You then proceed to place sunscreen on all of their backs. 

Evelynn: "Now our turn~!"

They all pounce on you and put sunscreen lotions everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE.

*One sexy time later~*

You: "Wow what fun we had."

Seraphine: "Oh no! Will I ever be included in this harem?!"

You: "Only if you want Sera my buddy, chum, ole pal, best friend, basically my sister, and I clearly know we both don't have any romantic feeling for each other."

Seraphine: "Okay!"

Ahri: "Oh no I don't feel like sharing! Because I'm the territorial and maybe slightly yandere fox of the group!"

You: "Le gasp!"

Mini KDA and rest of KDA: "Drama!"

KDA Pilot you: "I'm sorry what!?"

Predator's Paradise you: "I'm sorry what!?"

Arcane Blue Birds you: "I'm sorry what!?"

You you: "Who are you?"

TheRussianBadger: "Anyone else getting a migraine from this shit?"

All of you: "Yes."

BlackTalonCr0w: "Alright enough of this shit. April Fools you ding dongs!"

I proceed to burn this chapter. Now you will be forced to wait for the actual Lake (Beach) chapter.