Chapter 19- A SpOwOoky OwOky Night

(A/n: Well this was expected to come. A Holiday chapter. I know it's a bit late for it but for context, I was gone for like a bit of October and technically Ina's birthday is somewhere in the beginning of October so yeah. The other kids birthdays are in Winter, Spring and Summer and will come along in due time. But a kinda big time skip will occur here and there to kinda be in time with Holidays and what not but don't expect it to be perfect. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.)

You: "Hey, do you have time to talk?"

Shay: "Sure I have time to talk. What's going on?"

You: "I was thinking of taking a part time job."

Shay: "Oh?"

It's been a few weeks since Seraphine joined KDA. Your arm healed enough where you didn't need your sling but you still couldn't do any heavy lifting. Your sister and mom went back to Seattle during that time. You made sure to say bye to them before they left. You also told them that you decided to pick up a new part time job. You are officially employed under KDA as their children's personal caretaker. You decided to take up Evelynn's offer. Making more time for the girls. You would pick them up, take them to daycare and drop them back off. It honestly didn't increase your workload by that much and now your income is almost twice the amount you were making just working at the daycare.

Up at 9 am as usual, make coffee, take a shower, get dressed in your costume. You decided to dress up as Soldier 76's Grillmaster skin. You thought it would be fun to dress up this year as a video game character. As you leave the apartment for work you see Sett and Irelia leave their apartment. (You honestly can dress up however you want. I don't really care.)

Sett: "Yo (Y/n)! I see you dressed up as Dad 76 this year!"

Irelia: "Your costume looks nice, are you going out for the day?"

You: "Thanks! Yeah, I'm just going off to work right now. What are you guys supposed to be?"

Sett: "We're beauty and the beast! I'm the beauty!"

Irelia: "And I'm the beast... He chose this year's costumes."

You: "Well you guys look cute! Where are you guys heading to?"

Sett: "Oh we are just going to get some stuff for a Halloween party we are going to. Jinx is coming, you want to tag along?"

You: "I can't, I still work tonight. It's Halloween, remember?"

Sett: "Oh that's right! Sorry! Well tell the girlies I said hi!"

You: "I will Sett, you guys have fun though!"

Irelia: "We will see you later (Y/n). Have fun tonight."

You: "I will, Happy Halloween!"

You head to your car and drive to pick up the girls. You drove up to the KDA mansion and parked near the garage. You got out and walked to the front door. You knocked on it and Akali answered the door.

Akali: "Hey! Happy Halloween!"

You: "Happy Halloween! Are the girls ready for daycare?"

Akali: "Yeah they should be, come inside."

You walked past Akali and walked into the Mansion. You saw the girls and the rest of KDA sitting on the couch.

Akali: "I like your cosplay, Overwatch right?"

You: "Yeah, I don't play it anymore but this was my favorite skin for Soldier 76."

Akali: "Same, I played a bit then just stopped after a while."