Chapter 10- Sister's calling

(A/n: And we have broke into 11k+ views. Thanks to everyone who's read and stopped by to read and vote on the story! Truly you guys are amazing! Thanks for taking the time to give this book a chance! I hope you enjoy the chapter.)

You sat at the table and you started eating the katsu curry that was in front of you. You took a bite and it was delicious.

You: "Oh this is very good Kai'sa!"

Kai'sa: "Thank you (Y/n)! I'm glad you like it!"

You continued to eat and enjoy your meal. The silence wasn't awkward at all but yet nice and relaxing.

Evelynn: "So (Y/n). Tell us about yourself."

You: "Oh umm... What do you want to know?"

Evelynn: "Well we know about your education, skills, and your previous applications. But we want to know you personally. Like your family, hobbies, social life, anything we don't know about you."

You: "Oh, well. I like video games, music, and reading. Nothing out of the ordinary. I live with my best friend Seraphine, and me and her have been inseparable at birth because of our moms. We're friends with some other people in our apartment as well. There's Sett, he's a wolf vastaya and he lives with his girlfriend Irelia. She's like the mom of our group. There's also Jinx, she lives a floor above us. She's kinda wild but we love her."

Akali: "That's pretty cool dude! They all sound like good friends!"

You: "Yeah, they are all pretty good friends!"

Ahri: "What about your family? I'm sure you're still in contact with them."

You: "Yeah, I still talk to my mom and older sister once in a while. They know I'm alive and well."

Kai'sa: "What about your father?"

You: "... Ah, well my dad died when I was young..."

Kai'sa: "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

You: "No it's fine! It's been a while and plus how else would you have known! Yeah... He died from cancer when I was only in elementary school. I don't remember a lot from that time except that I missed him a lot when I was going into middle school. Thankfully Seraphine was always there to cheer me up."

Evelynn: "Well, I'm glad that you weren't alone during that time. I'm sorry for your loss dear."

You: "It's fine, it was a long time ago. I've learned to accept it and move on. I'm sure he would be proud of who I am now."

Ahri: "I'm sure he would be very proud of you (Y/n)."

You: "Thank you Ahri."

As you continued to eat you then felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You check to see who it is and see it's your sister Syndra calling.

You: "Sorry, I got to take this."

Evelynn: "No go ahead, take your time."

You excuse yourself from the table and go into the hallway to answer the call.

You: "Hello? Big sis?"

Syndra: "Hello! Baby brother! I'm just letting you know that me and Mom are coming down from Seattle to visit for the week!"

You: "Oh cool! I would've liked to know a bit beforehand but when will you be coming?"

Syndra: "Tomorrow! Can we stop by your place?"

You: "Sure you can, I'll just have to let Seraphine know."

Syndra: "Oh! I'm sure she won't mind! She's practically family to us!"