Chapter 32- Lucid

(Out of pure curiosity would you all watch me if I streamed? Also it's just a theoretical question. Anyways enjoy the chapter.)

You woke up and got out of bed. This time it was Evelynn's turn with you. It was still about 6 in the morning. You went down to the first floor of the mansion and you were greeted by Lydia. She was in the kitchen already starting breakfast.

Lydia: "Morning Mr. (L/n)."

You: "Come now Lydia you don't need to call me that. I know I married all of them but you can still call me (Y/n)."

Lydia: "Sorry, it's just a force of habit."

You: "It's fine, here let me help with breakfast."

You helped Lydia cook pancakes and make some coffee for the girls. You then go and start knocking on all of the doors. Starting with Evelynn. You enter the room again and wake your wife.

You: "Eve, breakfast is ready. You and the others need to get ready for your reunion concert."

Evelynn: "I'm up, thank you darling."

She reached out and gave you a kiss. You kiss back and go to Deanna's room.

You: "Deanna, wake up. Breakfast is ready, you need to get ready for school."

Her door opened and you saw Deanna already ready in her designer outfit and make up. She was the spitting image of Evelynn when she was in high school.

Deanna: "Thanks dad, oh and you don't need to pick me up after school. Jake is taking me on a date."

You: "Okay, just be safe and call me or you mom if you need anything."

Deanna: "Of course dad."

She walked by you and down the stairs.

You: "*Sigh* She's almost an adult. They all are."

As you walked to Akali's room you started to think upon your daughters. Deanna was going to turn 18 soon. Then in the Mai would be 18, then Ina would turn 17. And finally Leah would also be 18.

You: "Where did all the time go by?"

You went and opened the door to Kai'sa's room and heard her shower going. You knocked and you heard the shower stop. She then opened the door and you saw her wrapped in a towel.

You: "Morning Kai, breakfast is ready."

Kai'sa: "Morning my dear husband."

She kissed you and walked past you to finish getting ready.

You: "I'll get Leah, see you down there."

Kai'sa: "Okay, I love you."

You: "I love you too, my dancer."

You shut the door and then walked across the hall to Leah's room. You then knocked on it.

You: "Leah sweetie, breakfast is ready."

She opened the door and smiled when she saw you. She was wearing something preppy and she gave you a hug and you gave her one back.

Leah: "Morning dad!"

You: "Morning to you too Leah, go ahead. I need to get the rest."

Leah: "Alright!"

She went ahead as you went to the next set of rooms. You knocked and entered Akali's room and saw her trying to put her hair in a ponytail. You walked up behind her and helped her.

You: "Morning, you look lovely."

Akali: "Morning you cheesy sap. Thank you for the help."

She gave you a kiss and got up and you walked with her into the hallway.