Chapter 14- House Tour

(A/n: I see the numbers rising and I want to thank you guys for 30K+ views! I have no idea where the number was about three days ago but thanks anyways! Hope you enjoy the chapter.)

You were walking around the mansion grounds to see the KDA house guided by the girls.

Ahri: "So you've already seen our living room, kitchen, and dining room! Let's take you through the rest of the house!"

You walk down the hallway with several doors on each side.

Ahri: "Here we have a laundry room, full bathroom, Lydia's room, and a storage closet! Also this is the children's ground play room!"

Syndra: "Wow! This place is already so big even for the first floor!"

Akali: "Oh, we haven't even gotten to the garage yet!"

Ahri: "Alright let's go up to the second floor!"

You all walked up the grand staircase and up to the second floor. As you walked along the stair case you saw pictures of KDA and the girls. There was also someone else in the pictures, Ahri was with another fox Vastaya, Evelynn with another demon who was in a black and red suit, Kai'sa with someone who looked to be a doctor, and Akali with someone who looked liked to be an athlete.

You: "Are those their husbands? Or... Ex-husbands?"

You continued your way up the stairs and were on the second floor with everyone.

Ahri: "This is the second floor, this room here is Eve's office where she deals with some of the group's more official stuff! Over here are our rooms and across from ours are the kid's rooms!"

Ina: "Come on Mr.(Y/n)!"

You got dragged along by Ina until you came upon a door with stickers and a sign that said "Ina's Room" on it. You walked in to see a bed with toys scattered all over the place along with clothes. The room was covered in neon paint and drawings.

Ina: "Do you like my room?"

You: "It's quite a mess Ina, but I do like your art on the walls."

Ina: "Thank you!"

She hugged your leg and patted her. You walked out the room to see that the rest were in Akali's room. It honestly didn't look too different from Ina's room except there wasn't neon paint all over the walls.

Akali: "Sorry, if I knew we would be showing off our rooms. I would've cleaned."

Syndra: "Oh, don't worry! We don't mind the mess! Besides, you weren't warned."

Sejuani: "How can you live in such a mess?"

You: "Mom, don't be rude."

Akali: "No it's fine! Lydia usually cleans for us but since she was busy she hasn't had time to."

Ahri: "On to Kaisa's room!"

You all walked over and you got to Kaisa's room and Leah's room.

Leah: "Come on in Mr.(Y/n)!"

You walked into Leah's room and saw her room was a bit more organized, not too many toys and books were on the floor or the bed.

You: "You also need to clean your room Leah. But it's still nice."

Leah: "I promise I'll clean it later!"

You: "Good girl."

You patted her head and joined the rest. You walked into Kaisa's room and saw it was clean, organized and well kept.