Shorts: Talent Show

(Here's another one! Enjoy the Short!)

Talent Show

Tonight at the school was the girls' first middle school talent show. You and the girls were so excited to see them perform. It was about time for the talent show to begin. You and the girls took your seats and waited for it to begin.

Braum: "Parents and teachers welcome to the West Coast Piltover Academy middle school talent show! Starting tonight we have Mai Yun!"

Ahri: "Go, baby! Show them what you can do!"

Mai got up onto the stage and she then started to play the guitar and played a lovely tune that you recognized. You couldn't put your finger on it but it. But when she was done everyone clapped and cheered. She bowed and Ahri was crying tears of joy.

Ahri: "That's my baby girl! I raised her!"

Braum: "Wonderful! I love Free Bird! Now for our next act, Deanna Richmond!"

Deanna then took to the stage and when she was ready she sang a beautiful rendition of Ave Maria. Once she was done everyone clapped and some people were even crying.

Evelynn: "That's my girl."

Evelynn was smiling as she then laid her head on your shoulder.

Braum: "Beautiful! Next up we have Leah Morton!"

Leah then got onto the stage and when she was ready she started dancing to Pop Stars by KDA replicating her mother's exact movements.

Kai'sa: "You're doing great sweetie! Mommy loves you!"

Once she was done she waved to you all and got off the stage. Everyone cheered and clapped for her.

Braum: "Fantastic! Absolutely Fantastic! Next, we have Ina Tethi!"

Ina got onto the stage and she was then handed a microphone.

Ina: "I need a beat!"

Akali: "I got you, honey!"

Akali started beatboxing and Ina improvised a rap from it. Surprisingly it was good and you and the rest were blown away by how good it was. Once she was done she raised her hands and everyone cheered and clapped.

Akali: "Yeah! Way to go Ina!"

Once the talent show was over you all went home where you'd have dinner.

Ina: "Dad! Was I cool? Was I!"

Mai: "Did you like my song dad!"

Leah: "How about my dancing! Was it good!"

Deanna: "My singing! It was the best right?"

You smiled and looked at the girls. You gave them all a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

You: "You all did wonderfully, I loved all of your performances."

Mini KDA: "Thanks, dad!"

Ahri: "Good thing I got it all on camera!"