Chapter 17- Big Moves

(A/n: Well it was fun being not single for 3 week. Not to expose myself but I am doing fine and everything was resolved with no harsh feelings. Just feeling down, life hasn't really been treating me good this past week and all. Just giving you all a little update in me being back but don't worry about me. I'm here to stay because writing this story and for all of you is probably one of the only good things that've come out of this year. So thank you all for still giving me a purpose even though this is just a small hobby and I hope you enjoy the chapter as much as you can.)

Kai'sa POV...

Me: "Ahri... I don't know what you're-"

Ahri: "Don't play dumb Kai. I know you confessed to (Y/n). I like him too. So does Kali and Eve. But I'm not going to be the one in last place."

Me: "Last place? Ahri? Do you really think getting (Y/n)'s attention and love is a race? Is that all this is to you?"

Ahri: "No! I don't mean it like that! I just don't want to end up being the one who gets the tail end of this relationship..."

I grab Ahri's hands and just hold them.

Me: "Ahri, this is (Y/n) we are talking about. If anything he will dedicate and treat us all the same. But we all have to be there for him together. I'm sure the other girls will come to him on their own time. When that happens we have to all sit down and have a talk. Us first and then with (Y/n). We are a group and a family first, remember?"

Ahri just looked at me and then gave me a hug.

Ahri: "You're right. I'm sorry. When I saw you kiss him I got scared that he'd be closed off from me. I was afraid that I wouldn't ever get to see him again."

Me: "I would never isolate him and treat him like a prize toy. I'm sure none of us will. Well maybe Eve... But that's not the point."

Ahri: "Yeah, but what if... What if he only wants to choose one? What if we scare him away by offering all of us?"

Me: "Then we will cross that bridge when we get there and figure something out."

Ahri: "Okay, we should probably get back to the party."

Me: "We probably should."

We walk back downstairs to see Ina in (Y/n)'s lap and her opening gifts. Akali was also sitting with them and they looked like a happy family. Her parents were also taking pictures and recording the whole thing. It stung my jealousy just a bit. I turned to Ahri and her eyes had murder in them.

Me: "Oh (Y/n)... I've held off the storm for now. But not Ahri's heat cycle jealousy."

We walk over to the rest and join them.

Evelynn: "Where were you two? You missed the candle blowing."

Me: "Oh me and Ahri had something to discuss about (Y/n)."

Evelynn: "About (Y/n)? Will I be let in on this conversation?"

Me: "Soon but not right now. Let's just enjoy the party."

Evelynn: "Alright then."

Ahri: "Did we miss anything besides the candles?"

Seraphine: "Oh you missed this picture!"

Seraphine shows us the picture of Akali, her parents, Ina, and (Y/n).

Me: "Oh that's very cute!"

Ahri: "That is cute! *Mumbling* I wish it was me and Mai instead..."

Seraphine: "Did you say something Ahri?"

Ahri: "Oh nothing at all!"

We just all looked back to Akali, Ina, and (Y/n).