Chapter 18- Cooking with feeling

(A/n: It honestly didn't feel like it had already been a week since I last updated this book. Fun fact I don't play league of legends. Never have and never will. I only like KDA because of their music and I'm a weeb who fell for 2d women. In other news, the new Apex season is coming out and I'm quite excited it even though I will get destroyed. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.)

Evelynn: "(Y/n) dear, how would you like a better and higher paying job with us?"

You: "A What?"

Evelynn: "You heard me darling. I'm offering you a job."

You: "I'm flattered Evelynn but I already have one and-"

Evelynn: "Yes, but I think you'd be more suited here."

You: "Here?"

Evelynn: "Yes, I want you to be our personal caretaker. Lydia can only do so much and she's already in charge of the mansion and grounds. You on the other hand would just look after the children from day to day. We'll pay you more and you'll even get paid time off."

You: "I don't know. I like my job. I've been there for almost a year now. I-"

Evelynn: "I'm only letting you know. You don't have to decide now. Besides, you have plenty of time to decide since you're not working right now."

You: "Okay, I'll think about it."

Deanna: "Mommy! Stop hogging Mr.(Y/n)! We want to play!"

Evelynn: "Okay my little dear. I'll let you have him. For now~. Just let me know if you want to take the job (Y/n)."

You: "Okay, I will."

Evelynn unwrapped her lasher and she walked off to join the other upstairs. You walked into the living room and sat with the girls. You read them a book and watched some TV with them. By the time they were done upstairs the girls were getting hungry.

Ina: "I'm hungry! Can we have lunch?"

Leah: "Yeah, I'm hungry too!"

Mai: "Mr.(Y/n) can you make us lunch?"

Deanna: "Yeah! Make us lunch!"

You: "I'm sure we can. Let's go ask your moms."

You all walked up the stairs holding their hands and walking to where you remembered where the office was. You knocked on the door.

Katarina: "Come in!"

You open the door and let yourself and the girls in.

You: "Hey, sorry to bother you. The girls were getting hungry and just wanted to know if you wanted any lunch?"

Akali: "Oh I'm starving!"

Kai'sa: "I could eat as well."

Ahri: "Are you offering to cook?"

Evelynn: "He wouldn't be able to with that arm Ahri."

Seraphine: "We could help him!"

Katarina: "Well that settles it, let's call it a day and have some lunch!"

You smiled and you all walked back down stairs to the kitchen.

Seraphine: "So budds, what are we having?"

You: "I'm not too sure. You guys like stew?"

Ahri: "I'm good with it."

Kai'sa: "Sure, that sounds good."

Akali: "I've had one before."

Evelynn: "Well what do you plan on making?"

You: "Ratatouille. It'll take me a bit but if someone helps me. I'm sure it'll get done in time. So who wants to help me?"