Shitty Beer.

SCARLETT'S POV:

"Sierra I'm home!" I yell the words out as if I live in the largest apartment known to man. I round the corner, walking into the living room and just as I do I see Sierra jumping over the back of the couch, sprawling herself out. I spent the majority of my day with Jimothy. After my run in with the unwanted I tried to study, and draw him out of my mind and after hours of drawing I realized Jimothy was starting to look like Harry, and I had to shut it down. Sierra doesn't normally leave the house during the day so I know she was here the entire time.

Sierra is only two years younger than me, but she's vastly different. At 22 I was still in school, I had one friend, and hated the world. The main difference is that I was healthy. She's 22, has so many friends I don't know how she can keep up, and she seems to be the happiest person I know despite the issues that live inside of her.

"Did you finally meet Jimothy?" She asks, and I sigh, throwing my bag on the ground with a loud thud.

"Jimothy doesn't exist dip shit." I sigh, moving her over so I can sit down on the uncomfortable, horribly colored couch I found on the side of the road.

"What's wrong, besides the fact that it's Wednesday?" She asks, already comforting me because she knows me so well.

"Well our roommate is gone, meaning I have no way to pay the bills. Also I saw Harry Styles today." I drop the second bomb, knowing she probably heard me yelling at our roommate as she left this morning.

"Did you just say Harry Styles? As in your best friend Harry Styles?" She asks, sitting herself up quicker than she should.

"Did you just completely ignore the fact that I have no way to pay rent. Or-"

"Yeah, yeah we'll get to that in a second. Back to dreamboat Styles." She waves her hands manically, and I roll my eyes.

"He walked into Jimothy's and got his same order, and I looked up, and it was him, and he saw me, and we spoke." I cross my arms over my chest, and look forward.

"And what did you speak about. Come on, give me something, anything. A scrap, a morsel of information. Did you have sex in the bathroom? That would be a great story." I close my eyes, and pinch the bridge of my nose. I swear I cannot handle her.

"No we didn't have sex. Our relationship has never been like that. Literally ever. He was my best friend, that is it. As for the conversation, it was awkward, and stiff, and I hated every second of it, including the part where he said 'We should do this again on purpose' because he knew he had to say that because it's been a few years, and he knows nothing about my life anymore, or yours or anyone's." I shake my head, feeling a bit defeated.

"Okay, I'm hearing you. Everything you're saying is completely valid. I get it, I do..."

"But?" I ask, feeling it coming.

"But I cannot fathom the person we knew to only ask you back out because he felt bad." I watch her now, looking at her face just to see how she's reacting to this.

"He's not the person he was back then. It's been years Sierra, there's no way he hasn't changed. What if he's a major fuckboy, player, asshole? I don't know what job he has, I don't know if he's back for school. I don't know if he's leaving again. I know nothing, which is why-"

"You should go. Get answers, ask questions. Find new ground to stand on. Hey I'm your little sister, shouldn't you be giving me advice on life?" She asks me, shoving my shoulder back.

"No actually. You have a very put together life, I don't. My life is a fucking trainwreck Sierra." I throw my head back, and she shrugs.

"Yeah, my life is put together. Minus the chronic illness, and crippling medical bills." She shrugs, and I sigh.