All You Have To Do Is Ask.

A/N: I've had this finished for days... I kinda just forgot I wrote it... oops.

SCARLETT'S POV:

    Harry was reluctant to let Sierra and me go back to our apartment, but we couldn't pack everything in a day... I say that, and here I am trying to do that. It's not that I don't want to pack.. Well actually, I don't know why I would lie and say that. I don't want to pack. I don't want to pack because that would lead to me mysteriously finding about a million and one things I didn't know I even had, probably pizza from a year ago, and quite possibly a dead body at this point.

    "Scarlett!" I jump at the sound of Harry's voice in my apartment.

    "In here!" I yell. He's never been anywhere but the living room, but now he's coming in my room while it's still mine for another 12 hours.

    "Looks like you and Sierra are all... Packed." He finishes his sentence when he sees the state of my room. Not all packed, not even close. Again, I can't do anything, Sierra can do everything.

    "She is... I'm... Um..Getting there." I tell him.

    "Why didn't you do this until now?" He asks, and I sigh, throwing myself back onto the floor so I'm laying now in a pile of my own clothes.

    "Because I didn't know where to start so I pretended I didn't have to..." I tell him truthfully.

    "Well that doesn't help anyone does it.. Do you need help Scarlett?" He asks me, wearing a pair of cream colored pants, and a black button down shirt that looks softer than anything I've touched.

    "Of course I need help, but I'm not going to ask for it." I tell him. He sighs, and crouches down as I sit myself back up. He takes my jaw in my hand, and looks me in the eyes.

    "I will give you anything and everything under the sun Scarlett Cole. All you have to do is ask. So ask me Scarlett." He prompts me, letting me go.

    "Will you help me finish... Well start packing?" I ask, despite how bitter it tastes in my mouth.

    "Done. And if you want anything else it's done.. Speaking of. I need a grocery list. Anything and everything you and Sierra both eat, or use. Cleaning products you like, bathroom products you need.. I'll have it delivered tomorrow." He tells me, and I feel my heart jump. I've never in my life looked into any of those love language things but I truly think that mine might be acts of service, it would make sense.

    "Thank you." I speak to him, and he starts moving boxes over towards me. At least I got those. Harry plans right away where to start, and what to do, and he's move more than just apartments. He's moved to a different country so I let him boss me around for a little bit, and just nod my head.

    I start packing, and the thought of everything finally being done with, and me moving in with someone I just met again only a month ago makes me feel like throwing up. I'm... I'm kind of happy about it, but more than anything I'm confused.. Because I know he loves me, and I have every chance to tell him to stop with how he acts, but I don't want to.. I don't know why considering I've set a boundary for myself, but it seems I have no intention of following it... I don't know. That's the thing I find myself repeating the most is I don't know.

    "Scarlett.." I look up from my hands, and notice they're shaking.

    "I'm sorry.." I apologize despite the fact that I don't need to.

    "Why are you shaking?" He asks me, continuing to help me as he sits on my floor.

    "Because I'm crazy." I speak under my breath, and he laughs.