Fun Ruiner.

HARRY'S POV:

It's 5 and I let the girls go to lunch around 2. I've worked all day and the first thing I would like to do is go home. I have a feeling since they never came back, but Scarlett sent me her location that I won't be going home soon. Maybe I should have waited to introduce the two of them formally until I was present.. It is a Friday though so I suppose I should have seen this coming with Scar... She always loves Friday's.

I move to my car with Scarlett's things including the flowers I sent her today, and after I load up my backseat I get in on the driver's side, and pull out of the parking lot. I drive towards the location, and I realize it's only a few minutes drive, and it's a restaurant.. They still haven't left? I'm in so much trouble...

I park my car on the street and pay the toll, and walk to my backseat. I don't want to look completely out of place walking into this restaurant. I take off my suit jacket, and open multiple buttons of my shirt, making myself look a bit more approachable, and less like an asshole. I walk towards the doors, and right away I hear loud music, and as soon as I'm inside I look around and find the two people I'm looking for.

"Ladies." I walk to the table, and right away Birdie's eyes go a bit wide, and she sets down her drink, pushing it closer to Scarlett's side.

"It's fine, don't let him be a buzzkill." Scarlett pushes the drink back, and I shake my head.

"It is fine, I'm out of the office, I'm not your boss right now." I tell her and pull up a chair between the two of them. "Scar, are you okay?" I ask, looking at her, and she claps her hands.

"More than okay." I watch her hazy eyes and see a waitress coming with a shot for her, and I shake my head, knowing she's already had enough.

"Dammit.." I sigh, looking right at the waitress. "What is this?" I ask.

"Tequila, can I get you one?" She asks, and I shake my head, taking the shot from the tray.

"No thank you." I throw the shot back  it in front of Scarlett and Birdie, and steal my card from the table. "Put it all on this, and bring me the receipt love." I hand the waitress my card, and she walks away quickly.

"That was hot." Scarlett speaks out, and Birdie laughs.

"And you're drunk.. And cut off." I shake my head.

"Booo." Scarlett and Birdie both whine at me, and I raise my eyebrows, shocked to hear it from not only Scarlett but Birdie too.

"Would you like some cheese with your whine?" I ask the two of them, and Scarlett rolls her eyes.

"That was something a dad would say, don't be a dad. Be a daddy, and keep letting us have fun." Her words slur together slightly, and I shake my head, just from the state I can see her in right now.

"Not happening. Sierra is probably at home waiting for you, so I'm taking you home, and I'm calling you a cab Birdie." I tell her, and she shakes her head.

"I'll call a friend, no need." She smiles, and I already see a bit more confidence in her since I last saw her.

"Sierra isn't waiting for me, she's here right now." I snap my head to Scarlett, and furrow my brows. Scarlett looks to the bar, and I see her sister there, looking so much older since I last saw her. "SIERRA!!" I flinch at the sound of Scarlett screaming, and watch as Sierra's head turns towards the two of us. She looks confused until she sees me, and then she's moving quickly. Ahh finally a warm welcome. I stand up, and she crashes into me, hugging me around my neck.

"Hey little sis." I speak to her, and she squeezes me tight.

"Hey big bro.. I missed you." She laughs, and it brings me right back to two years ago, and makes my chest sink, knowing I wasn't here.