You're not going to forget it are you?

A/N: I am obsessed with this chapter!

HARRY'S POV:

    "Scar..." I knock on her door as I lean against the door frame. I let her sleep, I didn't try to talk to her once last night, but I can't just not talk to her now.

    "What?" She asks, and she's deep in the room now I can tell.

    "Can we please talk.. I'll cook you some breakfast, and we can talk about what happened." I offer.

    "Harry, I don't want to talk about it, nothing happened, there's nothing to talk about." She speaks.

    "There's a lot to talk about... We-"

    "No. We didn't do anything, you did it. It was all you, I specifically remember you saying you had to do it." She tells me, and I can imagine her saying it. I smile, looking down to the floor, pressing my head to her door.

    "I apologized first, do I at least get credit for that?" I ask.

    "You're not funny.. This is not funny. I... Harry, we're not talking about this." She stops, and I sigh.

    "You can't avoid me forever... You moved in, you're my friend again, we... Scarlett, I just got you back." I speak through the door, holding onto the handle of the door.

    "I can try... At least for now..." Her voice is on the other side of the door now, right on the other side. She's so close.

    "Or you could do what you really want to do, and you could open the door, and see me face to face." She speaks out.

    "That sounds like a really bad idea." She tells me.

    "Why? Scarlett... Please just come out here, we don't even have to talk." I offer though it's a complete lie. We will be talking... Sooner or later. "Scar..." I plead with her again, and the door opens, shocking me until I see her completely dressed, and ready to go somewhere.

    "No talking." She doesn't even look at me as she passes by me, but I look at her. I really look at her.. Even when she's casual, and trying to run away from me she still looks... She looks so good. She's wearing a brown calf length skirt that's flowy with a slit, and white tshirt with flowers printed on it. She wears a pair of boots as well, and her hair is down, and it looks fresh and pretty just as she probably does. I can't see her face, not yet at least.

    "Where are you going?" I ask.

    "You want me to make you a cardigan? I'm going to look for yarn to make you a cardigan. I'm going shopping." She tells me, and I take out my wallet, then my card.

    "Here." I try to pass it to her, and she ignores me grabbing her purse. "Scarlett, I told you I was buying the supplies for it, so take my card at least." I tell her.

    "You don't have to tell me twice." She tells me, and takes the card from my hand, still without looking at me.

    "Scarlett, are you shopping, or distracting yourself from-"

    "Both.. It's both Harry I am shopping because I have no job, and nothing to do with my life so I'm going to shop for yarn to create because that's what I enjoy doing... and I am distracting myself. I'm distracting myself because this wasn't supposed to happen. You were not supposed to ever kiss me, we were not supposed to cross that line, and I know that you did, but that doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean anything." She tells me, and I look at her straight up for the first time today, she looks at me, facing me.

    "Scarlett, I am sorry, I didn't-"

    "I know you're sorry, and I know you're worried, and I know you want me to talk to you about this, and what it is, or whatever but I can't.. Because I don't want to.. So if you'll excuse me." She turns around, and I sigh.