I'm sorry, I have to.

A/N: SURPRISE!!!!! Also... Sofia this one is for you, and only you. Thanks for planning this chapter with me bestie... and to my other besties, get ready this is an unexpected one... hehehehehehe.

SCARLETT'S POV:

    "SCARLETT!!!" I wake up with a jump, and wave my hands around as I sit upright. The sun is coming up, not already up in the sky which is already a bad sign. But today I'm moving... So I guess I can't complain. But who am I kidding, I'm going to complain all day. I already know I will, why lie. My bedroom door opens, and Harry walks in, already ready. Freshly showered, wearing a tshirt, and loose shorts. His socks are bunched on his ankles, and he's wearing vans. He looks like a god, and I look-

    "Sleeping beauty is quite the understatement for you isn't it?" He laughs, and flips the lights on. I groan, covering my eyes.

    "Go away." I roll on my side, and now there are hands on me, and they're rolling me back over, and stealing my blankets.

    "Not going away, get up. Come on darling, it's time to start moving, and I wont be nice forever if you don't get up." I look at him and he's folding my blankets.

    "You're too nice." I roll my eyes, and swing my feet over the bed.

    "I'll show you how not nice I can be if you don't get up, and move, go." He laughs, and I roll my eyes. He's all bark and no bite, he always has been.. But I also get flashbacks to him pacing the office of my ex boss, yelling at her, and now I move without complaint.. For now... I go into my bathroom, and throw my hair up as well as brush my teeth. Once I get all of myself together I start stripping and walk back into my room.

    "I'm still here right now." Harry covers his eyes, and I roll mine.

    "Yeah whatever you've seen a girl in her underwear before, this is no different." I tell him, walking across the room in my bra and underwear, going to the boxes.

    "It is different. I like you, meaning I don't want to see you naked." He tells me, and I throw my hands up.

    "How does that make sense?" I ask, looking at him directly.

    "Can you please put some clothes on?" He asks, looking at the floor still.

    "Yes, I'm working on it, but I want you to look at me and tell me why you can't see me in my bra and underwear." I cross my arms over my chest, and he sighs, looking directly at me, in my eyes.

    "Because right now it's weird." He tells me honestly, and I thin my eyes at him, grabbing a cropped shirt that I purposely set at the top of the box so I could wear it today.

    "Right now? Meaning?" I ask.

    "Meaning one day it might not be but right now it is." He explains very vaguely and I roll my eyes, and step into my overalls. They're a light green, and they hang loosely on me. I step into my lowtop converse, and bend down to tie them.

    "You're weird."

    "And you're pushy. Now throw what you slept in inside the box, and lets get going." He nods his head. Everything in my room is packed besides what I slept in. So I pack that, and I start moving the small boxes from my bedroom to my living room, Harry helping as well.

    "I hired a moving company, and they're here, waiting for the go ahead to start moving everything so just let me know when I can get them." Harry speaks up behind me as I set down a box.

    "Let me get Sierra up, you can go get them now... Just have them stay in here for now." I tell him, and he nods, leaving me as I turn past the kitchen, and straight into Sierra's bedroom without knocking. I'm faced with bare ass cheeks, and now Sierra who is turning around to look at me.