I Think I Just Quit.

A/N: I am the best. This is a double update. You're mother freaking welcome!!!!!

SCARLETT'S POV:

    I wake up with every bit of energy coursing through my veins, not sure exactly what woke me up until I hear a phone ringing. I lift it up, and answer it right away.

    "Hello?" I ask, knowing I sound like I just woke up.

    "Well hello... Not who I was expecting." I hear Birdie's voice, and look at the phone I just answered, realizing right away it's not mine, and also seeing the time, and also noticing Harry laying on his stomach, his face pressed to the bed. It's late, we're late, I mean I'm fucking late.

    "Shit." I whisper.

    "Yeah, I was wondering why he wasn't here yet... Now I realize he must have had a... a long night." She insinuates, and I roll my eyes, taking the pillow I slept on. I hit Harry with all my might, and he lifts his head up, his movements slow.

    "We're coming. I mean.. Fuck." I hang up, throw the phone, and hear a groan.

    "Ow." He groans, and I look, realizing I threw it straight at him, I cringe, and cover my mouth.

    "I'm so sorry.." I cover my mouth.

    "Forgiven.." He speaks in a sleepy voice, and it registers that he's not wearing the shirt he wore last night, just the shorts. I look down, and notice the shirt on my body, and the lack of pants on my lower half and I panic.

    "Ew, ew, ew, ew.. Harry ew!" I yell and he sighs, rolling over.

    "What is it now?" He asks, pressing his hand to his forehead, obviously feeling the bottle we drank."Oh. That." He notices the shirt I'm wearing, and he smirks. "Looks good on you darling." He moves his eyes up to mine, and wipes the smirk off of his face. "Sorry.. You're right, gross." He fakes it, and I shake my head. "Wait... What time is it, aren't we-"

    "Late! Fuck, we're both late, and I don't have clothes, and I don't have time to go back to my place, and I have makeup in my bag, but I can't go into work smelling like you, and-"

    "Go into my closet, and make something work I know you can. As for smelling like me I have endless amounts of cologne, so pick your poison. We'll leave at twenty, now go." He nods his head, and I run, moving straight from his bed, and falling flat on my face with a groan. I hear a sigh, and then I hear feet hitting the floor. Harry leans down, and lends a hand to me, lifting me up as I take it. "If you're going to fall for me, at least make sure I catch you next time darling." The first thing I see is a smirk, and I can't do anything but push his chest back as I make my way into the bathroom. I can feel the breeze on my ass, but I don't have enough time to care.

    "Closet? Where is your-" He turns me by my shoulders, and pushes a door open, and I stop in the doorway as soon as the lights are on. Why does a man need a big closet.. I feel like this much closet space should be reserved for someone like me, and only me... I can't help but stare for a second.

    "I know it's beautiful darling, but I think we both need to get a move on." He whispers in my ear from behind me, and I want to flip him a bird as I hear the smirk in his tone. He knows... He obviously knows, but I don't even care. I start flipping through his endless amounts of clothes, and at first I thought it might be a bit of a challenge to find something to wear, but seeing as though he has such a small waist I don't think it will be a problem. Especially since he's got such a wide range of choices.

    I steel a pink button up, and reach for the navy pin striped pants as well as a belt, and start pulling them on haphazardly. They are a bit big on me, especially considering how long they are. I pull them up a bit higher than normal, and pull off my tshirt. I notice Harry walking around calmly, as I move as quickly as I can and I would ask, but I have no time. I start to button the shirt, and feel my hands shaking, and missing, and failing me, and they're covered with larger, ring cover hands.