You're like a hot nerd.

A/N: HEHEHEHE HAVE A GOOD TIME BESTIES ILY!!

HARRY'S POV:

    I'm obsessed... I'm awake in my beautiful apartment, the sun is pouring in, and it's warming the place, not that I need it. I don't need to be warmed by the sun because Scarlett is still laying on my bare chest.. I'm obsessed with the way this feels with the way she holds me... She looks.. There's hardly a way to describe it. It makes my mouth dry. Obviously there's imperfections considering she's slept, but she's perfect for that reason. Her hair is messy, and she sleeps with her mouth slightly cracked open. Her lips look perfect this way, and I need a day like this again.. I need a day like this when she's mine and I can wake her up by kissing her. It's the perfect opportunity..

    That's the only problem with this picture.. But I still don't want to get up. I don't want to move away from her, not now, not ever. I wish I could touch her in any way, I wish I could move her hair back, and run my fingers through it.. I wish she was mine. I take my arm and I grab my phone, and check the time. It's 11, which is way later than I normally get up. Scarlett is too peaceful to get her up right now... But I can't waste anymore of my day.. I need to talk to her, and I need to talk to Sierra.. I need to do some research, find doctors, find different people... Find a solution.

    "Scarlett Darling..." I speak softly, and she scrunches her nose. "Scarlett I need to leave but you're hugged so tight to me I can't move." I tell her, and her eyes open.

    "Why do you need to leave?" She asks in a sleepy voice.

    "Well because I slept in my contacts, and I need to take them out.. And because I don't want to waste my day in bed. I also need to talk to you more.. And Sierra too.. Come on." I nudge her, and she gets up, rolling off of me, but staying in bed. I move, pulling up my sweatpants, and then I go straight to my bathroom. Once I'm in I take my contacts out I put my glasses on, and brush my teeth. Then I walk out of the bathroom, and Scarlett is sitting up in bed. She runs her hands through her hair, flipping it to the other side, and she look up at me as she yawns.

    "Hot." She speaks through her yawn, and I roll my eyes. "You're like a hot nerd.. Seriously.. You know I love your glasses right?" She asks, and I look over my shoulder.

    "Scarlett, are you still drunk?" I ask her, and she shakes her head as she walks away from me, and into my bathroom. She starts opening drawers, and moving stuff around until she finds a spare toothbrush. I grab a sweatshirt from my drawer, and pull it on over my head, and run my hands through my hair as well. Before I can turn around I feel arms around me, Scarlett's arms. She hugs me from behind, pressing her cheek to my back.

    "Thank you.." She speaks out, and I'm relieved she remembers most of last night.. I break her arms from me, and turn around to look at her.

    "You don't need to thank me for anything darling." I tell her, and she shakes her head.

    "I'm thanking you for being understanding of why I didn't tell you, and for being sweet to me when you were in a stressful situation.. Let me say thank you." She tells me.

    "Okay, you've thanked me for being a good person, let's move on." She nods her head. "Let's go downstairs." I nod, and she does too. We follow together, and I walk out of my room first, Scarlett following.

    "Hold the fucking phone." I look at Sierra and Birdie who are sitting at my island. "What the fuck did we miss.. Did you two... Did.. you two-"

    "No, we didn't sleep together, Sierra." Scarlett speaks over my shoulder.

    "Dammit.. Can you sleep together before I die please?" She asks, and I feel my chest tighten hearing it.. She said it thinking I would think she meant later on in life but I know what she meant.