Skinny Dipping.

A/N: A short chapter, but an important chapter!!!!

SCARLETT:

    I sit in the kitchen, the entire counter cluttered with designs, model photos, and work. I rub my temples looking at the layout, my eyes feeling like they're crossing from all the work that's been done since seven this morning. Me, awake at seven in the morning? Practically unheard of. Literally never in my life can I remember actually waking up that early by my own will, and drinking a cup of coffee... yes it was black, not a single sprinkle of creamer. I got up, and I started working.. Here's the craziest part. I was up before Harry was. He's awake now. Since last week he's been slowly but surely tracking down every single email that Candace had sent out. He's working on that now.

    "Hello. Yes, my name is Harry Styles. I'm the director of.. Alright good, I'm glad you know how I am. I'm calling you today because I've been made aware of an email exchange between someone in your line with a woman named Candace- Yes, her. I'm calling to inform you that the designs, or ideas she had sent to you, and your team are in fact stolen, and copyrighted under someone else. By me actually. Me and my intern. Yes. Yes. I'd like to apologize first off, and second I would like to ask you to pull whatever work you are doing with that design, and remove it from your ideas box all together." He paces behind me, I can hear his voice travel. He falls silent, and I turn around to look at him.

    "That's not an option." He stands still, looking straight forward, his brows pinched together as he does. "If you choose to continue I will sue you for all your worth, and will collect your name, and your companies name, as well as the brand you are hoping to start and I will put you on high pressure with Vogue to remove the line, which will remotely black ball you from this industry altogether... I suggest you get your own ideas, or quit this business altogether.." He pauses again, and nods his head. "Yep. Understood. Glad we could come to an agreement." He nods, and I smirk. He gets incredibly tense at times like this.

    "Why do you look like you're about to pop a blood vessel?" Sierra looks at Harry as she enters the room. Her attention turns my way, and she stops in her tracks. "Oh I see. I'm still sleeping. I must be sleeping right?" She asks Harry, practically ignoring me.

    "Why would you be sleeping?" I ask.

    "Because you're awake... and working.. You're awake before me? This can't be real." She continues to walk into the kitchen, and I roll my eyes as I turn back to the scatter of papers.

    "It is real. My show is in a week. He set the date. We have a location. We have models. I feel like.. God I feel like I can't even breathe." I admit, speaking the last part under my breath.

    "Oh, well if you told me you were stressing out over something you can't completely control I would have known it was real from the start." She speaks as she comes up next to me. I roll my eyes, and hear a chuckle behind me.

    "Harry, it's not funny. Stop laughing." I don't look at him as I speak to him.

    "I think it's funny because she knows you like I know you, and she's right. You've done everything you can. You've done an amazing job too. You have it all mapped out. Your range of models is impressive, and they're all incredibly attractive. The only work that needs to be done is on my end." He tells me.

    "It needs to be perfect." I tell both of them.

    "It won't be." Harry speaks out, and I groan.

    "Go away.. If you're just going to stress me out more, then go away." I raise my eyebrows at him, and he takes my shoulders, turning me towards him.

    "I'm not trying to stress you out. I'm preparing your brain for the fact that I know it won't be perfect. Mistakes happen. Things go wrong, but it will be amazing. Don't expect perfection.. Please." He looks at me, and I finally let my eyes find his. "You look like you're about to cry." He speaks out, and I sigh, my lips shaking as I do.