Be My Enemy.

A/N: for some reason my authors note was deleted on the last chapter???? Whatever... THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE HEHEHE!!!

SCARLETT'S POV:

    I contemplated what to wear for at least the entire week. I knew I couldn't spend money on clothes.. Especially because I can make literally anything I could want. That's what I spent all my fucking money on in school. But I don't think having dinner with my old best friend is a means to sew myself up a new outfit. After constant thought I came to the conclusion that no matter what I wear he's still going to look hotter than me so why should I give a shit.

    Now I'm here sitting in front of the restaurant wondering what the absolute fuck I'm doing here. I decided on overalls, my favorite ones, straight from Target. Best twenty dollars I've ever spent. Underneath I am wearing something custom made by me. I took two different patterned striped shirts and cut them in half, only to sew the two halves together, I liked the look, and thrifting the shirts was fun. Now it's my favorite shirt. I paired it with fun jewelry as well as a dark blue pair of sneakers to match. My hair is the same as it always is, I don't normally put much effort into that considering it's red. Dying it is effort enough. I'm not styling it too.

    I look at the restaurant that I haven't been to in years, knowing that spectators passing by are wondering why the oddly dressed girl with red hair is staring at a building, but this is my time to contemplate life, not their time to question me.

    "Ma'am are you-"

    "I'm having a moment.." I hold my hand up to silence the person who's walking by.

    "I was just saying there's someone trying to park in that spot." She nods her head behind me and I notice an Audi behind me. Nice fucking car. I move, not feeling embarrassed because nothing can embarrass me at this point. That is until I see the person in the driver's seat. Nice car belongs to old best friend. Old best friend is rich. My embarrassment jar is starting to fill. Good for me, yay. Love this.

    "Were you keeping my parking spot warm?" He asks, getting out of the car.

    "Yeah, I figured I'd save you a front row spot.. I'm just that good of a person and all." I go along with it, and take in his outfit. Yep, nicer than me, and hotter than me. As expected. He wears black jeans that fit him well and an incredibly fun patterned shirt, but I don't care if the shirt is printed with bright pink dicks. I still wouldn't be paying attention to it. I'm paying full attention to his toned muscles that he's showing off right now, as well as his tattoos, and I swear I didn't think he could get any hotter, but all I can think about is quite literally licking his chest. He has bigger tits than I do, how the fuck is that fair?

    "Ready to go in?" He asks, and I really fucking hope he wasn't casaully watching me undress him with my eyes, he probably was though so that's awesome.

    "Ready as I'll ever be." I turn on my heel, and walk towards the restaurant, and he follows.

    "I like this.." He tugs on my shirt, and his fingers graze me as he does, already sending electric shocks through my body. Fucking hell I'm touch deprived. I shrug.

    "This old thing? It's.. Actually it's not an old thing. Well it kind of is actually. It's two old things that I made new.. I made it, that's what I'm getting at." I spit my words out finally, but I already sound like a babbling idiot so I probably should have just shut the fuck up.

    "I wouldn't have guessed it.. But either way, It looks good." He compliments, small talk compliments though, nothing personal, nothing he truly means.. Just small talk. We walk through the familiar doors, and I smell cajun fries already, oh I feel more fluttering in my stomach now than I ever have with any man. We tell the burly host man two, and he grabs menus and silverware, taking us in a general direction, that's all it is.. I don't believe in bad luck but the closer we edge towards our old table I start to believe quickly. There's no way Wednesday's aren't cursed.