I'll Buy The Yarn.

A/N: Hello, if you didn't read the chapter titled "I think I just quit." You skipped a chapter! This was a double update!! Thank you for reading, ILY!!!

HARRY'S POV:

    Scarlett's been in the bath for a while now, and I don't want to interrupt her, knowing she's finally calming down, but I feel like I have to check on her. Sierra said she's with friends but she'll be dropped off here after so I sent her my address, and instructions on how to get up here. I checked on Birdie, and she's doing alright, still at the office, and I partially wonder how I got lucky enough to have an intern who works more than I do... I walk into my bedroom, and knock on the bathroom door that's slightly cracked.

    "Who is itttt." Scarlett sings out, and I smirk.

    "It's me.. I was just checking on you." I tell her through the door.

    "Who is me? I've never met anyone named me." She jokes.. She's a lot more calm than I thought she would be.

    "It's Harry.. Are you okay?" I ask her.

    "Oh, Harry.. Come in." She instructs me, and I stay on the other side of the door. I can hear the water, I know she's still in the bath.. Why in the world would she invite me to- "Hello, can you hear me out there? I asked you to come in.." She speaks out again, and I open the door only slightly so I can see the mirror, seeing as she's in the bath. She's completely covered, up to her neck in bubbles, and a glass of wine in her hands.. How the hell did she get that? I step in, and she eyes me, watching me as I make my way into the bathroom. "There you are.. I wondered when you'd come knocking." She jokes.

    "Here I am.." I smile, and lean against the bathroom counter, crossing my arms over my chest. "Scarlett, are you okay?" I ask her, knowing she's only slightly intoxicated but still.

    "I'm in a bathtub in an apartment I will never be able to afford, staring at my hot ex best friend, drawing in debt, swirling in emotional trauma... and I was assaulted today by my boss.. Well my ex boss.. Life is spicier than ever, don't you think?" She asks me, and I feel that deep hurt in my chest.. She's got so much to offer, so much going for her, and she's covering it all because she feels like she's drowning.

    "You're going to be famous Scarlett... Your designs will be everywhere.. On every runway.. People are going to fight for them, and fight for spots to be able to model for you.. Writers are going to claw at a chance to interview you... Hopefully I'll get first dibs." I look down at her, and watch as she lays her head back, her eyes closed, and a wide smile appearing on her lips.

    "That would be a dream... All of it, even the part about you." She makes another joke, and I smile even wider, feeling natural in this space with her.

    "It's possible Scarlett.. Just let me help you.." I ask, and she laughs.

    "That's the thing.. Do I even have a choice at this point? It feels like such a cheap shot to have someone help you. Someone who already has their footing in this world, everyone will think that I fucked my way to the top, which is the farthest thing from true.. Because we've never-"

    "I'm aware." I cut her drunk ramble off, and shake my head. She really loses all sense of a filter when she's drinking, and I don't know if I love that or hate that. "Where's your bag?" I ask her, and she nods her head.

    "In there." She tells me, and I walk out, going to grab the notebook I know she keeps in there. I grab her purse, and take out the sketch book, flipping past the first few pages of drawings that I've already seen.

    "Here's something to give you motivation... You have an entire line, already thought out, and already planned without even meaning to." I tell her, looking at each new, and unique sweater. This would sell, I can see it now.