Easy.

A/N: I love this chapter so vividly... despite the fact that it took so long. SORRY!!!!

SCARLETT:

    I've been alone in my own head for hours. Normally it's pretty cool up here. Pretty fun by myself with all my intrusive thoughts. Right now it's not so fun because I'm thinking about two things I don't necessarily want to think about. I'm alone in my own head with two topics I normally avoid. I'm alone with love, and death, the two scariest things in all of life in my opinion.

    I think about death not because I want to but because it creeps in. Because I try my best to convince myself Sierra will be fine but there's always a chance. There's always something that could factor in no matter how good the doctors are. No matter what this could end badly, and I can't stop thinking about it ending badly.

    Love because I do love him. Not like a best friend or a brother. I love him like he's my person or whatever Sierra says. I love him, but I'm not going to dive into that.. I need to talk to him about it but I can't talk to him about all the feelings I'm feeling because he's just going to tell me none of it is true but it is true in my head, and I don't feel like I want to be told I'm crazy because I'm not crazy. I'm just dealing with shit and that's normal. I'm normal. Kind of..

    "Scarlett, Sierra is calling." I hear Harry's voice and I drop the crochet hook as well as all the yarn in my hands immediately. I walk away from my bedroom, and I walk into the living room, taking Harry's phone, and answering it for him.

    "Hello? Are you coming home, is everything okay?" I ask her, and I hear her sigh.

    "I knew you'd be freaking out! This is why I called Harry." Sierra already tries to argue.

    "Yes, but I'm the person you should have tried to talk to.  What's going on?" I ask.

    "Don't freak out. They want to keep me here for the night or maybe longer... and yes if they keep me longer you and Harry can both come here. But tonight I will be fine, they're taking care of me.. They said they might transfer me closer to home, and she might come with.. The doctor I mean. She's pretty determined on this case with me, she is..." Sierra sounds hopeful, and I look at Harry actually smiling at him. He nods giving a thumbs up.

    "So them keeping you, it's a good thing?" I ask her.

    "It is a good thing. They want me to stay here so they can observe and come up with a plan of attack for me.. It's going to be aggressive, and it's going to be hard.. But I think it's going to be worth all of it in the end."  She tells me, and I nod, feeling tears brim my eyes. "Don't cry either." She warns me, and I laugh, and so does Harry. I see tears in his eyes too, and I have to look away.

    "I love you Sierra... We both do." I tell her.

    "Yeah, yeah.. But do you love each other? Tell me you love each other?" She asks, and I sigh.

    "We do! I do, I love her." Harry tells Sierra and I roll my eyes.

    "Do me a favor you guys?" She asks, her voice sounding incredibly sincere.

    "Yeah, anything." I tell her, waving Harry over. He sits on the couch next to me, listening.

    "Make out for me? Get rid of some of that sexual tension before I see you again." She asks, and I roll my eyes.

    "Sierra we-"

    "Okay, we will." Harry answers, and I slap his arm.

    "We won't!" I argue.