Undressed.

A/N: THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Read the chapter Be My Enemy first!!!!

HARRY'S POV:

    I walk into the tall office building, and feel the same rush of excitement, and eagerness as I did the first time I walked into the building. Coming back to the states was what I wanted but I wasn't sure if it would happen at all. I needed a job first, and I did a few interviews in London. After I got approved there, and hired they put me in contact with the branch of the company over here in LA. They were ready to have me after the phone call ended, and that was it.. After I had secured that, I secured my apartment too, paid the first three months rent from all the money I had saved after college when I lived with my mum. It was a lot, but now I make more than enough writing for Vogue..

    I've always been a big writer, I love it more than anything in the world no matter what style it is, but fashion and clothes have always been somewhat important to me too.. Now I write the column on everything new and exciting in the fashion world to new designers that deserve the spotlight or new trends that are everywhere all at once. I get to be the voice there, and I love having that voice. I amplify the people who truly deserve it.

    "Hello Mr. Styles." I hear my name, and nodd with a smile to the woman at the front desk. She seems to have an intern next to her who smiles just the same. I wave to her as well, and move towards the elevator, flashing the security guard my work ID that hangs around my neck. I know I won't be here for too long, only to get my things together as well as the intern that's coming with me, and then I'll be off to a runway show to write about what's on the runway, who's behind the runway, and who designed everything.

    I have a beautiful office. It's one of the best parts about working here that I can't and won't get used to the view. My desk is sleek, smooth, and organized perfectly. I grab my things from my desk, and right away I'm greeted by a taller woman with a very small frame. She has brown skin and natural brown hair. She wears red lipstick that pops, and I smile at her.

    "Hi, how are you?" I ask her, and she nods in response. I raise my eyebrows waiting for words, and she hesitates. "You can talk, Im not going to yell at you for speaking." I try not to laugh because I know she may have been yelled at before and I don't want to make her feel bad for reacting this way.

    "Oh.. Okay. Hi, I'm Birdie. You didn't ask for my name. I'm sorry." She shakes her head, and I sit down in my chair, hoping maybe me sitting will make her feel a bit more comfortable.

    "Birdie, it's nice to meet you.. How old are you?" I ask her.

    "21...Sir." She tacks on the last bit, stuttering as she does, and I offer a nice smile to her.

    "Let me let you in on a little secret. I'm only 5 years older than you. You don't have to fear me.. I don't want you to. I want you to ask me anything. I want you to offer ideas, show me your work in hopes for help not judgment. This world we're working in can be harsh and awful but I'm not going to add to that harshness. I'm here to help you, and guide you. I won't take advantage of you. I won't yell at you. I won't lead you the wrong way. Please don't be afraid to work with me." I look up at her and she nods.   

    "Yes sir." She seems more calm, but she doesn't trust me just yet and I get that.

    "How about you call me Harry? Deal?" I ask, and she nods. I hold my hand out in front of me and she shakes it carefully.

    "Thank you Harry." She nods, and I see a small smile form at her lips. That's more like it.

    "Alright, I need to go to the vault, they're giving me something to wear. Do you want something to wear as well?" I ask her, and she widens her eyes a bit. "You have access to it if you're with me, might as well take advantage of it." I shrug, and lead the way. I don't know if I have the power to jurisdict that, but I'm doing it anyway. I go into the vault, and shuffle through, finding a suit in my size, it's sleek and black and I know it will look good. I nod at Leigh as she picks up something, and I don't look too long, just let her change as well as me.