What's his name?

TW: Mention of physical assault.

A/N: This is the longest chapter I've written for this story yet... Oops!! I don't care. Enjoy! And get ready for the next two chapters hehehehehe.

HARRY'S POV:

I walk into the bar that I was forced to rent out.. Well not forced.. Coerced. I don't mind celebrating their move. I don't ever mind celebrating Scarlett, and I never would mind it. But she doesn't know about this, and neither does Sierra. This was all Birdie's idea, and she's here right now, pulling me straight into a hug.

"Hi, hi, hi." She hugs me, and I hug her tight.

"How are you?" I ask despite having seen her all week, in and out of the office. Meaning in my apartment constantly, hanging out with Scarlett because she never wants to be alone anymore. By alone I mean alone with me.

"I'm good. I'm really good, and what about you? Scarlett?" She asks, and I shrug.

"There's nothing to say about me and Scarlett considering I never get the chance to see her because of you and Sierra." I tell her, and she shrugs.

"Sorry about that... But technically it's your own fault.. You made us friends.. And then you kissed her... Which sent her into a crisis." She explains, and I nod.

"Yes I'm aware. Everything is my fault." I wave my hand. The bartender comes forward to me, and I order a shot of tequila. "When will they be here?" I ask Birdie.

"Soon, actually they should be-"

"What the hell is going on?" I turn to see Scarlett as I lean onto the bar. I drink her in, looking her up and down, and dear god she looks... There's no words.. She's wearing a tight skirt, and a green fitted shirt with a mock neck, and cuffed shoulders.. The pattern on her shirt is unique, and so flattering.. Her hair is bright, and reaches her shoulders, and her makeup is fresh. God I want to kiss her again... So damn bad, and I know that's what she wants too.

    "Earth to Harry, hello?" Birdie snaps in front of my face, and I look at her

"What? Sorry." I ask, and she shakes her head.

"Yes she looks good, no you can't have her." She tells me.

"But I heard her tell Sierra-"

"No, you heard a very small part of that conversation. You heard her say the kiss was magical. That could mean physical, not mental or emotional.. We know nothing... Why were you eavesdropping anyway?" She asks me, and I sigh.

"Because I was hearing the two of them yell, and I was going to go check on them, and then I heard them quiet down so I stepped before I knocked, and then I heard Scarlett say the kiss was magical, and then she said my lips were perfect." I tell her, and she rolls her eyes.