Scarlett.

A/N: hey(: sorry for being MIA check the authors note at the end for reasons!

Also, listen to the song Scarlett by Holly Humberstone because yeah.

HARRY'S POV:

    Scarlett promised she wouldn't move if I went upstairs to grab her something to wear. She doesn't promise often but she did it today, and I know she means it. Only because I really don't see her feeling like getting up considering how drunk she is. I also handed her a glass of water, and told her to finish at least half of it before I got back.. I doubt she did that at all. I grab a sweatshirt, and a pair of sweatpants from my drawers, and move back towards the staircase to bring them to her.

    The sun is starting to set which is one of the best times in my opinion, specifically because of this apartment. I look to my right as I move down the stairs, and I look out of the floor to ceiling windows that make up the entire wall of my apartment. It's the most appealing part to me. It does make it a bit warmer in here, but not to the point of needing to close the blinds.

    "Did you drink your water Scar?" I call out, not seeing her from the other side of the couch.

    "Yep!" She yells out, and I walk forward. The only thing I can see from this side of the couch is her arm shooting straight up, holding an empty glass, and I'm surprised. "I spilled a little bit on my sweater though." I hear her mumble. I walk around the couch, and notice that she did spill some of the water but not too much. She's cute, I have to give her that.

    "Well good thing I brought you clothes to change into right?" I ask, and she holds her hands out. I pass her the two items, and she takes them, and forces herself off of the couch, groaning as she does.

    "Bathroom?" She asks, and I nod my head to the hallway past the kitchen.

    "Through there.. First door on the left." I unbutton the cuffs of my shirt as I tell her, and she watches me slowly, and then turns away, wobbling to the bathroom. I shake my head, knowing she was probably thinking something vulgar. I guess it really was my personality.. I've never seen this side of her, the side with attraction, and hunger behind her eyes.. She's always been ambitious, but not about sex, and not about my appearance.. Just not about me.

    I don't pay any mind to it now, knowing it's just her drunk thoughts and sober her would be mortified that she's said these things. Most people say "Drunk words sober thoughts" and though that's true, they're just thoughts.. And no matter if she says them to me now or not, she would never say them sober so I'm not going to take them into account like they're more serious than her other words. I'll wait to take them seriously when she admits them without her drunk influence.

    "Your soap smells like sunshine!" She yells from the hall, and I smile to myself, bringing the empty glass and her shoes with me. I set her shoes down at the front door, and bring the glass straight to the dishwasher. I see red hair out of the corner of my eye, and I look up to see my best friend in my clothes. The sweatshirt fits her better than the sweatpants do. They cover the bottom of her feet as she wobbles into the space.

    "I'm glad you like my soap." I tell her, and she thins her eyes at me.

    "Are you glad?" She challenges, and puts her clothes on the island counter. She turns away from the pile, and moves back to the couch, throwing herself down. I walk towards the pile, and take it, moving to the laundry room. I get the feel of the sweater, and assume it was handmade, meaning it should also be hand washed.. I leave that to the side, and everything else I throw into the machine, washing it for her. I bring the sweater back out with laundry detergent, and fill up my sink with hot water, and detergent, placing the sweater in the soapy water. I soak it, and let it sit.