Imaginary.

A/N: Oops, I dropped another one... I had been writing this and couldn't wait for it. ENJOY!

SCARLETT'S POV:

    "This is... This is useless." I put down the crocheting hook, and ball my hands up, and sit them in my lap over the blanket that covers me.

    "What?" Harry walks over to me, and hands me a plate with a bagel on it. I take it, and he watches my hands carefully. I set the plate down, and I put my hands together once again.

    "Nothing." I tell him, looking at the TV in front of me.

    "Give me your hands." He sets his own plate down, and moves closer to me.

    "Stop moving closer to me." I tilt my head to him, and he rolls his eyes.

    "Seriously, give me your hands." He holds his hands out, and I groan, showing him how bad my hands are shaking. "Why are you shaking darling?" He asks, holding my hands tight to steady them.

    "I don't know, maybe because I'm anxious.. That could be it." I shrug, and take my hands back, crossing my arms over my chest.

    "Did I make you anxious?" He asks me carefully, and I sigh.

    "Yes, this whole thing makes me anxious... Yes. Because I bought yarn for a cardigan that I designed but have never made because I no longer have a job, or an internship. I have nothing right now except a best friend who kisses me, and probably keeps thinking about kissing me, and a sister who's never here, and I feel... Overwhelmed and lost... and scared." I tell him,  knowing before all of this.. Before he left, that was when we were closest. I would tell him stuff like this every day.. I cried to him every time I tried to drop out of college and he wouldn't let me.

    "Okay so you're hired then." He tells me, and I shake my head.

    "No! What the hell you can't hire me for no reason, that's not.. That's wrong, and it's not fair, and it makes me feel even worse." I tell him, shaking my head.

    "It's not wrong when you're as talented, creative and smart as you Scarlett. I'm funding your first line, and I'm writing about it. I'm bringing you to every single one of the events I go to so you can learn there, and be involved... and do things besides getting wine, and spilling it down my chest.. I'm not hiring you because I love you, I'm hiring you because you deserve it." He throws in the I love you simply. Of course I've heard him say it before, it just feels like it has a different meaning now... and it makes my chest burn.

    "I... I can't say yes to you. I can't say yes to you for any of this, not the funding, not the.. The internship or the job or any of it.. No." I shake my head, and pick up my plate for the first time since he brought it to me.

    "No... See.." He gets up, and scrambles, walking away from me, and then he goes out of my line of sight, continuing to talk to himself. So I eat my bagel in peace until I hear him again. Right next to me I hear a loud thud, and see a pile of clothes.

    "Harry! Did you just destroy my closet? I literally clean once a year, that's not going to help anyone!" I shout, and he picks up the first piece on the pile.

    "Explain this." He asks, holding up a piece I stitched myself.

" I used a thrifted shirt that I thought had a perfect silhouette... and it fit me well too. It was one of my favorites but it was too boring, and not colorful enough so I took extra fabric from some of my other projects, and made designs with it... Hand stitched." I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows.