PART 1

MALHOTRA MUSIC

9.00 AM

Nandini enters in office and wishes employees "Good morning" and she goes to her cabin which is opposite of CEO cabin. She checks his schedule for today and enters his cabin, keeps his things ready on desk and keeps the *surprise* on the sofa table which is in the cabin.
It's 9.15 so there is 15 minutes more for Manik's arrival.
  She went ,ordered Manik's regular coffee and asks peon to get it at same time as everyday. Checking everything once again she goes to her cabin to complete if she has any work.

9.30 AM

    Manik enters the office in black suit looking hot. Everyone wishes him, he gives a nod and moves to cabin. He remembers about his surprise and looks around then he finds a big gift wrapped on the sofa table.He is so excited to check but there is a knock on the door. He composes himself and asks the person to come in. Peon comes with his coffee. He takes coffee and dismisses him.
After having his coffee.He unwraps the cover and *Beautiful* is the only word which came out of his mouth. There is a beautiful black color guitar which he was seeing from last two weeks. It doesn't mean he cant buy, he can buy whole guitar shop but he never wanted to buy for himself. Now by seeing this he was really surprised. There is a note as expected it's from HIS SECRET ADMIRER.

  Here Nandini has seen Manik coming and all the time she was waiting thinking how would be his reaction by seeing guitar.She was walking in the cabin here and there chanting *hope he likes it* *hope he likes it*.

10.AM

Nandini intercom rings

MANIK
Ms.Murthy come with my schedule and yeah bring last month company's music records.
  Before Nandini answers the call gets disconnected. It's like everyday thing so picking up files and today's schedule she went.

Knock Knock
After getting approval Nandini went inside the cabin.

NANDINI - Good morning sir.
MANIK - Morning. My schedule?
NANDINI - You have new MV to practice and meeting with Ms Alya kapoor..Here are the files sir which you asked.
MANIK - Ya okay...you may leave.

Nan pov
   ek baar toh smile kardooo khadoos monster...
.
.
.
11.00 AM

INSIDE MANIK'S CABIN.

  Manik is continuously thinking about *secret admirer* how to know about her/him.He is confident that admirer is a girl. He is feeling connected. But alas he doesn't know what to do....! He took the guitar. He was touching it so softly to feel it.He decided he will only play the guitar when he finds his secret admirer.

After sometimes meeting starts.... It goes on

Here on the other side.....

Alya enters the office with her attitude and directly goes to Manik's floor.She is about to knock one voice stops her

*good morning mam* there she sees nandini standing.

NANDINI-Mam, Manik Sir is in meeting you have to wait for 30minutes mam
ALYA-Why do you think I'll wait? I want to meet him,we have to discuss about new  MV.
NANDINI-Yes mam I know but please wait for 30min than you can go. It's very important for company and sir will be angry if anyone disturbs him
ALYA-Am not anyone okay. But I'll wait for my baby to complete his meeting.

  With this Alya goes to private waiting room provided for important people. Here nandini is murdering alya in her brain for calling Manik as her BABY
.
.
.
That's it for today.
Share your opinion.
Suggestions and ideas are accepted
Your friend.