PART 16

Terrace....

Under the stars a beautiful birthday setup.Cake with Manik photo and some gifts are placed on the table. Everyone are waiting for our hero and Nandini is standing in a corner nervously thinking how to tell Manik and all.

12.00 June 7th

Cabir brings Manik on terrace and eveyone shouts HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
He smiles looking at the decorations and gets excited seeing gifts. Mukti guides him to the cake. He cuts the cake and feeds everyone and looks at Nandini who is standing in a corner.

Manik-Ms Murthy do you need invitation now?
  Nandini comes. She wishes him happy birthday Manik forwards her cake. She was about to take but manik nods no n feeds her. Nandini surprises by his act and smiles.

Mukti-Happy birthday bhaii... I love you soo much.

Manik-Thankyou Mukku...

Mukti- Now gifts time.

  Nandini cuts the cake and serves everyone and sits beside Mukti.Manik started opening gifts one by one....

1.A branded Watch along with tie set.
(From Cabir and Navya)

2.New model iPhone from Abhi

3.Guitar picks from Mukti

And last nandini gift.......

4.Beautiful red suit for his birthday.

Manik-Thankyou guys....... These are precious and No need of buying any dress for birthday.
   Nandini smiles and others laughs.
Suddenly Manik goes to his room and brings the guitar which Nandini gifted him. Nandini and Mukti gets shocked seeing this but they are sitting silently.

Manik-This is the gift from someone special to me. I'm considering it as my birthday present. I thought not to play this guitar till I find her but today as it's my birthday and I just want to make this guitar part of it. So guys get ready and listen to Manik Malhotra.And yeah it's a small bit need to work on lyrics.
   Nandini smiles with tears after listening how special that guitar is for him and wipes them secretly but someone caught her.

Everyone are waiting eagerly for Manik to start.

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage
Jab se hai jaana tumhein
Teri ore chalne lage (x2)

Har safar har jagah
Har kahin ban gaye
Maante thhe Khuda
Aur haan wahi ban gaye..

Nandini gets shocked listening the song.

(Guys remember in part 11 Manik finds some lyrics in Nandini's cabin that's the female version)

Manik just seeing nandini and her expressions while singing the song. He can read her eyes. He got to know what's going in her mind.Even he don't know how should he react if it's true.

The song completes and everyone hoots for Manik.They thought to end it as morning they planned to go out. One by one leaving to their rooms and Nandini is staying in guest room as Mukti and Abhi wanted to spend sometime.

Nandini receives a message

I think I found out that who's my secret admirer/fangirl.
I think we need to talk. So I'll be coming to guest room in 10min.

Nandini reads the text she don't know what to talk, what to explain,she's thinking what if he gets angry on her? What's going in his mind?
After everyone leaving Manik goes and knocks nandu's door. Nandini opens the door and let him in. Manik closes the door and sits on the couch and stares at Nandini who's standing near bed.No one is speaking anything.

5 minutes passed
10 minutes passed

Manik-Ms Murthy.... Secret Admirer.... Secret Fangirl....... Are you gonna speak something?

Nandini-Sir.... Actually... I.. I... Sor... sorry... Si... Sir..

Manik-Hey hey calm down.Here drink some water.... Now talk without shuttering.

Nandini-Sir... Actually I am a big fan of you since 3years and 2 years back when I got the opportunity to work in your company I felt am the luckiest one. I didn't wished anything from that day.2years back on your birthday I listened when you were speaking to your parents. You cried after talking to them. The way you felt alone and cried I didn't liked it sir. I wanted to see you happy always. Only smiles no tears. So since that day I had done things secretly which makes you happy. I know you love surprises and flowers. So I brought the flowers everyday to make your mornings beautiful. Guiter, starlamp n today's suit everything once you have seen but didn't brought. You never brought anything for you so I did sir.Sorry sir if you think I invaded your privacy but I didn't crosses my limits sir. I used to smile seeing you smile. Your happiness matters to me. Your eyes are my favorite. I can stare you all my life.

Manik keeps on looking Nandini while she speaking. He listened each and every word. Yes she's right he never brought anything for him.Now he's sooo happy that he got someone who cares for him, for his smile, for his happiness.

Manik-So... Ms murthy you accepted that you're the one who secretly does the things for me.

Nandini nods...

Manik-Nandini..... Umm.... Friends?

Nandini shocks but seeing manik's face she nods.

Manik(smiles)-Won't you wish your friend. You didn't wish me till now?

Nandini-Happy birthday Sir.

Manik smiles and says thankyou to her and leaves the room.

After Manik left, Nandini just sits on her bed ans thinks what actually happened. Manik got to know about her. Manik asked her to be friends which she never expected. She's so overwhelmed that she started crying, crying in happiness. Soon she slept think about the change in events.

Here Manik comes to his room and recollecting everything that Nandini said. **Your happiness matters to me** this word isn't going from his mind. He's feeling that he's so lucky to have her. He's thanking God that she accepted to be his friend. With all these thoughts he also sleeps.
.
.
.

That is it for today guys.

.
Secret revealed.
.
.
I don't know what I wrote. I hope it's good.

Share your opinions and suggestions.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you.
Your friend.