PART 11

Next morning everyone attends their work except Nandini as she's with navya.
Manik gets an idea about Notes which he gets with bouquet he collects the notes and take them to office. After going to office he remembers even today also nandini is on leave so he goes to his cabin completes his work and takes out notes which he gets. He asks peon to bring some files which Nandini corrected.
Than Manik starts his works. He messages the secret admirer...
*Hey miss fangirl I think am so near. We may meet in a day or two*
Nandini checks message and she gets shocked reading that...
*How can you be so sure Rockstar*
Manik replies
*I may found something related to you*
Nandini is tensed now she didn't reply anything. Manik texts
*Now you're looking for a reason not to meet me right.But what if I find you before*
Still nandini doesn't reply anything.

          ***************************

    Manik goes towards Nandini's cabin. He opens the door goes inside and checks something. He founds one book and there is something written in.He thought not to invade her privacy but to his curiosity he just opens and sees some lyrics he tries they were nice. But he thought why is she writing? Than he checks the notes writing and lyrics writing. He goes out of the cabin.

*****************************
In Nandini's home

    Nandini is waiting for cabir, mukti and manik and she's also tensed about her little secret. Navya is sleeping after medicine. Door bell rings, she opens the door and sees three of them standing. She asks them to come inside, she observes manik's face but he's looking OKAY.
Cabir-What happened nandu? You called us? Everything okay?
Mukti-Ha maybe she wants to openup about her secret. (Nandu sees mukti with wide eyes). I mean anything we don't know.
Nandini- Yes guys wait. You please it I'll get something to eat. (She goes to kitchen and brings snacks)
     After that... Nandu tells everyone what happens about Navya, alya and all.
Everyone are shocked by knowing this.
Mukti-Stupid bitch. How can she do this?
Manik-That bastard? Mukti you know him?
Mukti-yes bhai. We just met at some event I was a designer. He came as a choreographer. But I didn't even speak to him. In fact I thought of introducing someone.
ManBir-WHAT? WHO'S THAT?
Mukti-Boys calm down...
Nandini-Guys I think we met for some other thing.
Cabir-Shittt... Navyaaaaa. Where is she?
Nandini-In my bedroom.
    Everyone goes towards Nandini's room.Manik and Nandini walking at end and bymistake nandini slips and falls on Manik. He holds her by shoulder and was about to scold but seeing closed her eyes tightly he chuckles towards her clumpsy nature and whispers... "Miss Murthy please try to be normal"with that Nandini opens her eyes and composes herself and they moves towards her room.
Till than Navya was awake she was going to take water. Cabir hugs her murmuring sorry. Navya gets startled but she feels relaxed after seeing cabir.
Navya-Cabir am okay. Nandini saved me and she helped me.
They leave cabir and navya and comes out of the room.After coming out Nandini drags Mukti outside and tells her about Manik"s messages. Mukti laughs...
Mukti-Nandini calm down what if he knows? You didn't do anything wrong na
Nandini-But Mukti. You know how he is knowingly or unknowingly I invaded his privacy? What if he gets angry? What if he fires me? What if....
Mukti-Shut up yaar. We have our plan remember will go with that okay.
Nandini-hmmm.
  They both goes inside and sees three of them in a serious discussion.
Mukti-Whats going on?
Navya-Sorry everyone. I know I behaved weirdly all these days but please forgive me.Nandini, am really sorry if u didn't saved me yesterday than I would have died
Nandini-Navya it's okay that was just... Let's forget it naa. We can be friends right?
Mukti-If nandini is friends with you than I'm also.
Cabir-Thankyou guys for accepting her.
Manik-Thats okay but we need to teach them a lesson.
Nandini-Sir... I have to show you something. She gives something to Manik. After seeing that everyone gets shocked.
Manik-WHAT THE HELL?
.
.
.
That's it for today guys.
.
.
Share your opinion and suggestions.
.
.
Please do vote and comment.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.