PART 19

Soon everyone reaches Malhotra Mansion. Nandini is thinking about Manik. By now Mukti informed everyone about Nandini. Everyone are shocked, surprised and happy too. Mainly cabir as he know how Manik craves for love, attention.

Manik and Nandini comes and joins them. Everyone spoke for sometime and they thought to end the night as it's already late and from tomorrow they should start working. They all retires to their rooms and Nandini to guest room.

Manik.

Sleep is far away from his eyes. He's just thinking the conversation which happened in car. Now his mind is occupied with NANDINI. He just thought to think about sometime before answering her so he ignored her till now. Tomorrow evening after office he's thinking to talk to her again. And even in morning they can go together as she's staying in his Mansion for today.
  With that thought he slept.

*****************************

Next morning.

Manik got ready and came down to find Mukbhi and Cavya. He searched for Nandini but didn't find her so he thought she's must be in kitchen. He made his way towards everyone and wishes them good morning.

Navya tells that she will leave and cabir will be dropping her. Even Mukti and abhi thought to leave to their fashion house as they are working together on a project. Still Manik didn't get a glimpse of Nandini. He didn't even get roses today which made him sad but the thought of Nandini made him smile. So he asked Mukti.

Manik-Mukti... Where is your friend?

Mukti-She went before we woke up bhai. Shantha tai told me.

  Manik finds it weird. Here he thought of something but it's not happening so he thought of going to office where he can find her.

*******************************

MALHOTRA MUSIC.

Manik enters his office. Everyone wishes him he nods and moves towards his cabin. He calls for his tea and calls Nandini through intercom. Soon Nandini enters with his schedule. She explains his schedule in which he have 2 song recordings and one meeting after lunch.
By evening 4.00 he'll be free.

Manik observes her. She's explaining his schedule without meeting his eyes and here he's waiting for her one look. But she's not even looking at him. After schedule she was about to move.

Manik(slowly yet lovingly)-Nandiniii..
  Nandini stops but she didn't turn because for the first time he's calling her with his name. Yesterday night he called nandini only but in office he was always professional never took her name except Ms. Murthy.

Manik looks at her he sighs and gets up from his chair and stands at back of her and speaks.

Manik-Nandinii.. Will you come out with me for a coffee?

Nandini swiftly turns listening this and due to no space between them she's was about to slip but Manik holds her arms and pulls her up.

Nandini-coffee? Me? (Manik nods)

Nandini-But sir....

Manik-shhhh (he puts his finger on her lips)

Manik(whispers)-I don't want a NO.

By listening him Nandini accepts. Manik says after his last meeting will both go together. Nandini nods and moves out.

Manik completes his recording and meetings. He comes to his cabin and looks at the watch it's 3.45 so he calls nandini and tells her to wait in parking lot as he's coming down. Nandini wraps her work and moves towards parking lot. Manik chooses a cafe and booked a table for two. He took his car keys, phone and moves out of his cabin.

He walks to parking lot to see nandini is waiting for him. He smiles seeing her and moves towards his car. He signals nandini to sit as he starts the car and drives to cafe.

********************************

ABC CAFE.

Manik parks his car and both goes inside the cafe. Manik asks for a table which he booked before. It's a corner one with no disturbance and there are less people so peaceful too. Manik pulls chair for Nandini. She thanks him and sits. Instead of sitting in opposite side he sat beside her startling her.

Nandini looks at him wide eyes. He raises his eyebrow and turns his face to order something for them.

Manik-So. Nandini what you will have?

Nandini-Coffee.

Manik-Two coffee.

After taking the order waiter leaves. So Manik asks

Manik-Why are you ignoring me Nandini ? Did I do something wrong?

Nandini-No sir. Actually I need to clear my mind so I was just... ah forget it.

Manik-You want to clear your mind or you want to clear ME from your mind?

  With this question nandini gets shocked. She don't know why he's ask this because he was the one who ignored her yesterday and she was just thinking about her feelings.

Nandini-Sir... What... Why would I do something like that?

Manik-Stop calling me sir sir. Nandini listen yesterday I didn't respond because I was thinking about all these. I felt happy and content while thinking. I got to know I can have someone who loves, cares for me without any expectations and.... and.... AM. READY. TO. GIVE. A. CHANCE. TO. THIS.

Nandini(shouts)-WHATTTTTTT.

The people who are in cafe looks at nandini. She controls and apologizes them and looks towards Manik only to find him nervous.

Nandini-Sir. Are you serious... I.. I..mean relationship and all?

Manik(slowly yet clearly)-You won't leave me like my mom and dad right?

  Nandini feels sorry for his condition. Because she know how he pleased his parents not to go to abroad and stay with them. Now she's determined to give him happiness only happiness.

Nandini-Sir I trust you with anything. Relationship or something it doesn't matter to me as long as you are happy genuinely. If you want me to be your side. I'll never leave you alone. Nandini promise.

Manik smiles and after completing their coffee moves towards the car.
.
.
.
.
.
That is it for today.
.
.
Share your opinion and suggestions.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.