PART 8

Mumbai.
   The flight landed in Mumbai. Manik and Nandini came out of the airport and saw Manik's driver waiting for them.Manik was moving towards his car bit Nandini was walking slowly thinking something. Manik has seen that Nandini is not beside him and when he saw she was about to fall from step she was so lost in her thoughts that she couldn't see anything. Manik runs her and holds her both hands and shakes her.

Manik-Back to earth Miss Murthy.....
Then she observes her surroundings and gets composed.
Nandini-sorry sir actually I was...
Manik-clumpsy asusual.
Nandini-sorry sir..
Manik-Its not okay you have to be alert. let's leave driver is waiting will drop you as it's already late. Get in
Nandini(pissed n muttering)-always ordering monster Malhotra.
            ************************

Next morning
   Asusual office work n allll. There is no work today so Manik took off and Nandini went to office checked mails noted if anything important and new deals for office etc etc and she also left in evening.
  After going home she went to her secret room.....opened her personal diary..

*Goaaaaaaaa........ I know many times I went with Manik for work but this time it's something different.Im feeling something is gonna change. But why that ALYA spiked Manik's drink. Thankgod I have proof orels even if I get chance I can't able to prove this.Aiyappa please keep Manik careful. He looks rude but he's so soft. Please aiyappa... and tomorrow am gonna gift Manik his gift which I brought in Goa.He will love this one. *

With this she ends and spends sometime in her private and personal room by listening songs and she went to sleep.
            **********************

  It's weekend and no office but Nandini got up early completed her work and called Mukti and cabir asked them to come to her place as it's weekend.She is in kitchen preparing food the door bells rings..

Nandini-Coming......
  She went and opened the door. She stood shocked by seeing the person.
Mukti-Nandini close your mouth. And let us in.
Nandini-But mukti.... How... I... Ah sorry come come....
Mukti-Haan and I didn't informed you even bhai is also free today so I asked him to come. You don't have any problem right?
Nandini-Yes... Ah I mean no I don't have any problem. Please sit sir.
  Manik nods and mukti asks about cabir. She said he'll be coming.

Nandini-I asked him to bring Navya also but he said she was busy and all.....
Mukti-its okay. Maybe she's really busy.
And she gives them juice.Mukti and nandini were talking while Manik went to attend the call.

Meanwhile on cabir side he's just numb after talking to navya.

Cabir POV.
  What happened to Navya? Why she's talking like that about Nandu? I have never ignored navya when I was with nandini. Then where it went wrong? Even now I said nandini asked to come. She's like you go and spend time with your sister. Why she's comparing Alya and Nandini? We never connected with alya. She's not our type and I thought navya will understand but....... Goddddddd, I thought everything was going okay but what's my relationship with navya now?
Navyaaaaaaaa.................!

  His phone rings and sees nandini calling him. He picks up and tells her he's coming.
.
.
.
Meanwhile at Nandini's house
   Manik went to use washroom in nandini's room. His gaze fells on something and he picks it up too see some bill related to some shopping he gets shocked but he composed(He kept the bill in his pocket)and went down.
Coming down he saw cabir came n they started lunch. After completing Nandini went to room and bought gifts which she bought in goa.
Nandini-Mukti this bag is for you.
Mukti-Aww meri dost thankyou. Loved it.
Nandini-Bhai this perfume is for you.
Cabir-Thanks cutie....
Nandini-Bhai this is for navya her favorite floral top.. I thought of surprising her but she didn't came so u give it to her.
  Cabir stares at nandini blankly but he takes not to spoil smile on her face...
Mukti asks Nandini where is bhai's gift.
Nandini just got nervous but she didn't spoke anything so Manik said she is my PA it's not necessary. Nandini just sighs but Mukti smirks looking at her.

    After that they went and Nandini is thinking about Alya again and again.
.
.
.
That's it for today.

Share you opinion and suggestions.

Thank you.
Your friend.