PART 9

Manik

  Manik woke up from sleep asusual he found a bouquet and a note but today it was something different for him. He did not felt like everytime he receives bouquet. He took the bouquet and note. There's shop's name under bouquet he noted it and he checked the note.

Good morning rockstar... You have a surprise in your office check it.... I know you'll love the gift.... Byeeeeee.

He reads the note and keeps it safely in side table. After that he freshesup went down and saw mukti there.
Manik-Mukkuuu.Good morning.
Mukti-Morning bhaiii. Office?
Manik-Yes and whats with you not going fashion house.
Mukti-Ha going I've have a meeting to attend with Thakkar's.So I'll be going late.
Manik-Chalo then byee. Take care.
Mukti-byee bhaiiii.....

Nandini

  She's on the way to office but there was a huge crowd on the road. She stops her car and moves to see what happened. There was an accident. Hit and run case. She went and saw the person. She stood shocked. In no time she asked people to help him to take the person to hospital. She went and brought her car then she took the injured person to hospital and formalities the treatment started. She informed in office she'll be late due to some personal work. After that she went to talk to doctor
Nandini-Dr. How's she? Is there any problem?
Doctor-Noo young lady. She's fine but she needs more rest. I think she didn't had anything from last night and she is so depressed.
Nandini-sure doctor I'll take care of her. When can we take the discharge?
Doctor-Evening after checkup.
Nandini thanks the doctor and went to see the person. She thinks what happened.She applies emergency leave for today and tomorrow..

Mukti
Mukti enters fashion house. She asks her pa is everything ready for meeting. She checks once again and goes towards her cabin. After sometime one man enters her cabin.

Mukti-You came this early. I thought meeting is at 11.
Person-Yaa I have to come orelse my busy business woman won't give me time.
Mukti-Shut up Mr. You were the one who spoiled our meeting yesterday when I said my brother is also coming.
Person-But understand naa I didn't prepare myself to meet your brother and when u say suddenly what vl i doo.
Mukti-Stop. My brother won't eat you. Haa he may get angry for sometime but he understands me...
Person-Achaa baba this weekend let's meet my jiju...
Mukti-oh Mr. Stop your overaction. If he accepts only than I'll say what I want to say or else we need to part our ways.
Person-Mukti relax.... I know you. I know your heart. See I will also make your brother accept me and I'll listen to those words from you.
Mukti-its time..... Mr. Abhimanyu Thakkar let's start the meeting.
Abhi-Sure Ms. Mukti Malhotra.

With this the meeting starts.......

***************************

    Here Manik reaches office knows about Nandini's leave and tells other person to prepare his schedule who's sometimes works on behalf of Nandini. After getting to know he don't have any meetings he relaxes for sometime checks important mails and suddenly he remembers about gift. He sees towards sofa than there is a box. He goes and unwraps the box. There's a starlamp which is so cute and small but shines soo brightly. He smiles and keeps the lamp on the office desk.
He thinks something and goes out from office after informing to contact him if any important meetings are scheduled.

*****************************

In the hospital
Nandini sees the person getting into conscious. She was coughing. Nandini fills water and goes towards her makes her sit comfortably and gives her water.
She sees Nandini and gets shocked. Her hands are shaking. Nandini stood confused but she says
Nandini-Calm down.Navya you're safe. Nothing happened to you.
Navya-Im sorry. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.
Nandini-Navya what happened? Tell me clearly.
She was about to say but nurse comes in and tells about discharge formalities. Nandini fills the form and they are ready to leave.suddenly navya says
Navya-I don't want to go home. Please take me somewhere else. Please.
Nandini-Its okay Navya. Let's go to my place. You'll come naa.
Navya-Haa haa I'll come.
With this they both goes towards nandini's place.
.
.
.
That's it for today guys.
.
Share your opinion and suggestions.
.
Please do vote and comment.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.