PART 13

Sorry for late update. Exams time. Tight schedule but managing somehow.

   As per Manik's instruction Nandini informs Alya. Alya is somewhat tensed but she's happy that Manik is asking to meet him.Here Nandini is soooo sad. He asked to book red bouquet which is his favorite color that too for Alya. (Nandini doesn't know about plan as she was cooking when they were discussing.) After sometime Manik again calls Nandu to his cabin.

Nandini-Yes sir.
Manik-Ms Murthy are you busy?
Nandini- No sir. I.... I was just checking some files.
Manik-Oo okay. Are you...... (He was about to complete alya enters without knock. )
Alya-Hiii Manik. You called me. See I came.
Manik(angry+frustrating)-Alya this is my office behave and who gave you permission to enter.
Alya(scared)-But Manik... I...
Manik-Stop it.(turns towards Nandini)Nandini go n get the black file which I gave you yesterday.
Nandini goes and gets the file.Here Manik thought of handling in a cool way.
Manik-Nandini you go and don't let anyone enter inside till the meeting with Alya completes and I don't want any disturbance.
Alya smiles seeing this. Nandini gets sad but she's his PA so she have to listen.
Nandini-Sure sir. With that she leaves.

          **************************
In Manik's Cabin.

Manik-So Alya i wanted to talk about our new MV which I want to sign but for that we need a choreographer.
Alya-New MV. Wow that's great Manik. But choreographer you can inform to your PA right.
Manik-Ya but right now the one whom I know or work with are busy so you too have connections right? So am asking you.
Alya(after thinking something)-Yes Manik I know there's one choreographer his name is Dhruv Vedant. I'll talk to him.
Manik(smirks)-Oh sure Alya. I hope he agrees.
Alya-Ill make him agree. You don't worry.
(Dhruv you got chance to be neat Manik.you can get mukti too.wow everything is going well.) Ahh Manik can we go for a coffee.
Manik(pissed)-Ahh Alya actually I need to attend a meeting we can go later.
Alya-Okay Manik. I'll see you later.
Manik(scowling)-yeah sure.
  After Alya left manik releases breath and calls Nandini (He doesn't know why but he wanted to see her). Here Nandini enters with a sad face.

Manik-Ms Murthy is everything okay?
Nandini(startled)-Yes sir. You called any thing important?
Manik-Ya actually prepare some fake MV contract file and don't let anything outside. Only we should know about this okay.
Nandini- fake MV.But sir......
Manik-What?
Nandini-nothing sir I'll prepare it.
  With that she was about to leave. But Manik calls her and asks...
Manik-I think I asked you to order bouquet ms murthy?you didn't?
Nandini-Sir actually today shop is closed?
Manik-But I received in the morning?
(Before manik could say something)
Nandini-Because bouquet ordered yesterday so It came today.
Manik(raising his eyebrow)-how you know about ordering n all? I didn't said right?
Nandini(feared and stammering)-sir... Actually.... I.... I thought in that way.... It's... Ho... Holiday today.... Ssoo maybee t... The.... Order.. Was of yesterday's.
Manik(smirks)-Oh really... Okay you leave and ya be careful with that MV file.
Nandini-ok sir... (She hurrily lefts the cabin. )
  After coming outside nandini breathes heavily and goes towards washroom.
Here in cabin Manik smiles and his all guesses are coming true. He got full idea about Nandini but he need proves so he's waiting.

          ****************************

  On the other side Alya informs Dhruv. He doubts but being greedy and thinking to be around Manik he'll accept to be the choreographer of the MV. Alya informs manik and manik smirks that his plan is going in a track. Alya and Dhruv doesn't know about his plan of trapping them so they're cool for now. Alya also not thinking where navya went from 3days.Infact she's happy that there's no one to say no to her plans. 

         ******************************

   Cabir forgived Navya and they're cool now. Everyone  knows about Manik's plan except Nandini. Everyone thought Manik must have told her in office so no one discussed with her. Here Manik is imagining Nandini's face when alya came and all. He's smiling thinking about her.
   On the other hand nandini is thinking about her behavior in front of Manik. She's so worried what if he gets to know but she doesn't know he's already near to truth.

         ******************************
   Mukti and Abhi have decided meet Manik on this weekend. Mukti asked Abhi to be on time orels her brother will deal him in his way and Mukti also asked Nandini to join them. Nandini opposed but gave in at last. Mukti and nandini also planned to reveal fangirl secret as per their plan on Manik's birthday.

         ******************************
That's it for today guys.
.
.
Share your opinion and suggestions.
.
.
Am out of ideas so tell me how Manik should reveal alya and dhruv intentions.
.
.
Please do vote and comment guys.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.