PART 12

Manik-WHAT THE HELL?
They all see alya's video which Nandini recorded in goa.
Manik(shouts loudly)-why you didn't tell me before Miss Murthy? What are you waiting for? What if her plan workouts?
Nandini-Sorry sir..i....i...i thought of informing you...bu..b...but didnt got chance and by today seeing all these things happening...i..i...I just got worried and...i.. I..
Mukti-Nandini calm down. Bhai don't shout on her. She panics easily. Nandu sit and have water.
Manik sees nandini and realises he lost his anger. He just goes out to calm himself.

****************************
After sometime everyone sits and thinks what to do.
Manik-We can't do anything with this one video? What if they tries to come into our lives again?
Navya-Actually I took the video also but it's in my phone and I don't know where i lost it.
Nandini-Navya your things are with me wait? (She goes and brings navya purse,phone)
Navya-Guys see this.
Cabir-Ya this works I think.
Manik-Yeah keep that safe and Navya you also be careful for sometime.
Navya nods and nandini is silent all the time.Mukti sees and asks her. She nods nothing.
Mukti-Bhai... I want you to meet someone on this weekend.
Manik-(raises his eyebrow) who's that? Guy or girl.?
Mukti-Bhai.... Your going to be jiju okay?
Manik-WHAT Mukti you? How could you do this?
Mukti-Bhai... I asked will you meet or not? Yes or No.
Manik-What if it's a no?
Mukti-Bhai I'll make it as YES.
Manik-Than it's a yes. Only for meeting okay.
Mukti-love you bhaiii......
Manik sees Nandini going out silently. He sees cabir, mukti, navya are talking so he went outside and saw nandini watching stars.
Manik-Miss Murthy you okay?
Nandini(Startled)-Sir.. You hear... Ah I mean.
Manik-Calm down. This is not office so you can be cool.
Nandini smiles and nods.
Manik-actually am sorry for shouting at you. It was unintentional.
Nandini-Its okay sir. I know you were worried so.
Manik-But you'll take care of me na.
Nandini (shocked+surprised)- sir
Manik(realises)-ah nothing. I mean you're my PA right.
They both were standing silently.Manik is thinking about fangirl and nandini. Nandini is thinking about how to tell if manik finds out about her. Suddenly manik phone rings and they both comes out of their thinking.Nandini goes inside and Manik attends the call.

          **************************

  Alya and Dhruv visits club and they are enjoying as if their plan got worked but they didn't know that soon they're gonna spent their lives in jail.

          **************************
  Nandini arranges dinner for everyone. She prepared Punjabi menu for dinner as Manik loves it.While Nandini is in kitchen here gang is discussing plan how to keep Alya and dhruv out of their lives. Mukti promised Manik that she won't interfere in dhruv's matter as Manik is very careful about Mukti. Nandini calls them for dinner.Everyone enjoyed dinner and manik loved it more. Night ends except Navya everyone returns to their place.Nandini checks everything and comes to her room where navya is sitting lost.

Nandini-Navya what happened?
Navya-Nandini.please forgive me? I know you never behaved bad with me still I... I was stupid not to see your good naive heart. What if you left me like everyone? What if no one knows what happened and what if I died? Thankyou Nandini for saving me. Thankyou please forgive me.
Nandini-Navya it's okay. Let bygones be bygones. I forgave you. Really. Nandini promise. Now please stop crying please.
Navya-Pakka naaa....
Nandini-Hann bhabhiiii {Navya(blushes)}
Navya-Nandu... I can call you nandu naa.
Nandini-Haaan bhabhi jiiiii. You can.
  They speak for sometime and goes to sleep.

         **************************

MALHOTRA MUSIC
  Nandini comes to office and sets everything. Manik calls her to his cabin.
Manik-Miss Murthy fix a meeting with Ms Alya Kapoor.
(Nandini gets shocked but she's just pa.)
Nandini-Okay sir. Anything else.
Manik-For now that's it and miss murthy do you have any idea about xyz flowershop.
Nandini(startled)-No sir.... I... I don't know.
Manik-ohh okay I'll give you the address order Red flower bouquet for Alya.
Nandini(pissed)-Sure sir anything else.
Manik(enjoying)-I'll let you know for now that's it.
  Manik somewhere thinking that nandini is his fangirl and if really she is? What manik is gonna do..?

           ***********************

Thats it for today.
.
.
Share your opinion and suggestion.
.
.
Follow star ⭐theory IYKWIM.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.