PART 32

As it's time for the ring ceremony moment. Everyone came on to the stage. Both couples made stand on their respective place.

Manik is looking at the entrance for Nandini time to time. Now he is worried as she still didn't arrived there.

Even Mukti is waiting for Nandini as she is her best friend and without her she don't want this ceremony to be happened.

There more 10minutes time for the ceremony to be held. Manik took out his phone to call Nandini that's when the whole hall gets dimmed and there's a focus only on the couples on the stage.

Everyone are looking around that's when a voice came.

Voice-Ladies and Gentlemen thankyou for coming here to attend the ceremony and for showering them with all the love. Myself Nandini Murthy best friend of Mukti Malhotra, Nanand of Navya Kapoor and Sister of Abhimanyu Thakkar and Cabir Dhawan. (Manik sighs and smiles listening her. ) So now without wasting time lets start the ring ceremony.

She whistles in Mic that's when two buckets which are in heart shape are coming down. The soft music is playing all the time. The two buckets came and stopped exactly infront of both the couples.

By that time even Nandini came and stood beside Manik. He looks at her and entwins their hands. She smiles at him.

First Mukti and Abhimanyu exchanged rings and next Navya and Cabir. The hall filled with hoots and claps. After exchanging rings there was a flower shower on both the couples and this followed by meet and greet.

Nandini-I hope everyone enjoyed this ceremony and there's one more surprise for the couple here.

Nandini comes to the left side of the stage with the remote. She pressed start button that's when all noticed a screen there.

Manik's and Mukti's bond is shown on the screen. The way they used to fight, laugh, scream at each other and the unconditional love.

Cabir and Navya's love story and some of their moments.

Abhimanyu's childhood with his parents. His and Mukti moments. Cabir and Abhi's time.

Navya, Manik, Mukti bond.

Cabir, Nandini, Abhi bond.

Finally all six people together.

Everyone where out of words looking at the videos. All they did was hugged nandini tightly with numerous thanks and love yous. And Manik is standing looking at his girl proudly.

Now nandini started talking in mic.

Nandini- Mukti....Congratulations girl. My best friend from school and till now. Thankyou for being with me, being my support. I don't know what would I have been without you. I may not have blood sister but you are more than that to me. Love you bestieeee.. Sooo happy for you.

Navya.... I never thought we can become this close. Though we didn't start on a positive note but am glad that I got to know you and made memories with you. Happy for being your Nanand. Love you bhabhiii.

Cabir.... My bhai. You tookcare of me when I was low. You know I never missed rishab when you are with me. Blessed to have you in my life. Congratulations bhai..