PART 2

After meeting Manik calls Nandini to his cabin and tells her regarding new project and ask her to prepare his schedule.
Nandini tells him that alya is waiting to meeting him. Manik asks her to send Alya in.
Here Nandini comes to Alya and tells her what manik said. Alya went to his cabin.

ALYA-Hey Manik.

MANIK-Alya hello. You here? Any work..?

ALYA-Yeah we have a new MV together so came here to talk about that.

MANIK-Oh yes. You can discuss with my PA. She'll let you know my schedule.

ALYA-Manik will you come out with me tonight?

MANIK-out? Why is there any occasion?

ALYA-No Manik just you n me. We can spend some time before MV.

(Manik is feeling wrong signals from her.)

After thinking something

MANIK-No Alya.... I think am busy for some days. I can't come.

ALYA-But manik......

MANIK-You can leave. I have some work.

Alya was fuming in anger that he rejected her. Here Manik is again got lost in his thoughts about secret admirer.

Nandini pov
Alyaaaaaa...... God she is a makeup shop.I'll get irritated always I see her but I have to give respect because Manik works with her.
.
.
.
Somewhere Someone's pov
Yayyyyyyy back to Mumbai. Let's go and surprise them. Am coming people.
.
.
.
MALHOTRA MUSIC

One guy enters office while speaking on phone.

Guy-ya ya am here.you be ready with your surprise I'll bring them okay.
Otherside-ya sure and idiot don't open your mouth and spoil my surprise okay.
Guy-sure my lady bheem (Ik you guys guessed it's Mukti Malhotra)
Mukti-better you be careful bhukkad. (Here is our all time favorite cabiraa)
Cabir-Done.ill text you now am going to your workaholic brother byeee.

Here Nandini is working on something and suddenly someone enters her cabin and shouts *meriiii jaaaan main aaagaya*
Nandu gets startled first and she looks at the person shakes her head.

NANDINI-Kya karu main cabir bhai aapka. Aisa kyun karte ho aap.
CABIR- Meri pyaaaari nanduuuuu. I missed you.
NANDINI-but we met morning while coming to office right?
CABIR-arghh nandu..... Kab toh entertain ho jao naa.okay leave is you boss free? Can I meet him. Nandu nods her head and Cabir leaves to manik's cabin.

CEO cabin

**Meraaaaaa bhai tu mera haaan hainnn**

MANIK-Cabir man stop yaar. I know you came. Don't make noise.
CABIR-What noise. Here am signing for you with so much of love and you're finding it noise. It hurts manik.
MANIK-Hogaya bakwaas ab bolo what's your work?
CABIR-This is the last thing am expecting. You..... You..... You are asking me why I came? Manik am your best friend and I came to meet my best friend. Bhagwaan aisa kaun kartha hain.meri feelings ka koi parwa nahi hain.
MANIK-Okay stop.... Fine tell me what's the matter?
CABIR-Xyz restaurant today at 8.PM
No excuses you have to come.
MANIK-okay fine.... I'll.

With this Cabir goes out and texts Mukti DONE..

6.00 PM
Mukti went to her room to freshup and texted someone.

Everyone leaves office. Nandini checks everything and leaves after Manik left office.

************************
Here after reaching home nandu speaks to her parents for sometime.She was about to lay down her phone pinged with message. She immediately called back and screamed *mukkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu when did you came*
Mukti-hii bestfriend. I came morning. I thought of surprising you sooooooooo we are meeting at xyz restaurant in 2hours
Nandini- what 2hours muktiiiii?I have someother work I can't be able to come. Will meet tmrw naa.
(Guys here mukti knows nandu is secret admirer and fangirl.)
Mukti-no excuses. I know why you're not coming but u have to come. Pleaseeeee pleaseeeee.
Nandini- okay.......but promise me you'll keep your mouth shut okay.?
Mukti-Yes sure....secret admirer of my brother 😁
Nandini-Mukti Malhotra don't 😤
Mukti-achaa cool baba. Get ready will meet. Byeee.

That's it for today guys.

Please show some love.

Like and comment.

Suggest any romantic song pleaseee.(For MV. )

Thankyou.