PART 3

Xyz Restaurant...

    Here Manik, cabir and Navya reached restaurant.After giving keys to wallet they 3 went inside and asked for table for 5.
Manik-Who else coming cabir? Why five?
Cabir-one is, my sister and otherone let's keep it surprise... 😁
  Hearing sister navya fumes coz she doesn't like nandu and cabir giving more importance to her is like adding salt on wound for navya.Here nandu arrives and comes near table.
.....
Nandini-Good evening everyone.
Cabir smiles,Manik just nodes and Navya fakes a smile.
Cabir and Nandini are talking other two are listening.Suddenly one girl came n closes manik's eyes. He gets startled at first then guessed who it could me. Without wasting time he got up n hugged her tightly.
Manik-Mukti bachaaa I missed you.
Mukti-I missed you toooo bhai. Love youuuu soo much.
  Manik smiles and kisses her cheeks.Mukti greets everyone. They started having dinner along with talking, teasing. Here Manik glancing at Nandini coz she's so different compared to office. For once their eyes met and he felt something different but he let go off and continued his dinner.
  Other side Navya is feeling soo jealous. She always wanted Alya,her sister in place of Nandini. But no one invites her sister.After dinner they are left to respective houses.

            *************************
   Here Nandini after reaching home gets freshen up and thinking about Manik. She went to a private room which is inside her closet. She enters the room and opens a diary.
"I gave his favorite guitar today. I hope he loved it. He won't accept gifts that's why these secret surprises from me.. Manik you deserve happiness I love to see you happy am not telling as a fangirl but I've seen you. You never get excited, you never smile and I know it's because your parents choose not to stay with you but you're fulfilling their every wish handling this MALHOTRA MUSIC.I promise I won't let you feel left out or alone.Mukti, cabir loves you. And I....... I think my words doesn't express the way my heart does. Be happy Manik".
   Closes the diary she keeps in rack. This is her secret room where manik photos, albums, songs are stored. She collected everything. She's having every date and year of MV, song that he sang
It's her private room. Closing the door behind she comes to her room and sleeps.

  Here after coming home Mukti and Manik spoke for sometime and went to their rooms to end the night. After coming into room Manik thought about how his parents left to expand their business in abroad even though manik refused they didn't listened. Manik loved them he still loves them but he's hurt that they left him and mukti just for business and money.after sometimes he too sleeps
.
.
.
.
MUKTI POV
   God..... I know bhai is not happy. It's been ages I saw him being laughing and talking his heart out. I wish Nandini helps him to come out of his shell. Thankyou God for sending nandu. And she too fell asleep.

           *************************

Next morning

  As usual Nandini came to office checked everything,Manik's schedule and his coffee. Here Manik got up and he saw the flower bouquet, smiled and left for office.

  Reaching office, he called nandini for schedule, meanwhile having his coffee.

Nandini-Good morning sir.
Manik-morning.... Schedule?
Nandini-MV with alya mam. That's it for today sir.We have a deal for new song for another MV they want you as singer.
Manik-Okay. Check the final details and finalize this. And who are the actors?
Nandini-New comers sir. Rahul and Anjali.
Manik-ya okay and inform after alya coming.
   Nandini nods and leaves..........!
.
.
.
.
(Here manik sings on his own for his MV but female singer may change. )
.
   After Alya comes they goes to his own music room. Nandini informs Manik and he arrives. Alya goes and hugs Manik, without any other option manik also hugs her.Director explain the shot.
   ""The shot is a boy singing song infront of many people for one girl. He knows she's listening. The girl from the crowd listening song with a smile on her face. After the song completes girl will be coming upon the stage and accepts the proposal"".
.
.
.
Everyone were okay with the shot and dialogues but something is disturbing Manik.Its like he doesn't want to do proposal scene but alas professional and personal life should remain separate and he too said he's okay.
Nandini can see Manik's face. She knows what's going on in his mind. So from private number she texted him....
Manik go and kill it. All the best Rockstar. ~ secret fangirl/admirer 😍
After reading message he felt happy and cool. They went to perform.

    Hey guys hope you're enjoying the story....... I found a new thing Manik loves stars.... He made nandini also love them... And we love MANAN right......
  So y are you hesitating to click star ⭐ button for voting.... Come on guys Manan fans should not ignore stars right
... So please press the star⭐ button and comment also

Share you opinion about our characters

Navya

Mukti

Cabir

Nandini

Manik

And post ideas and suggestions if you have any.

Don't forget new star theory. 😅😁

Thats it for today guys.
Your friend.